The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eliza.anne
I'm not really into toned guys, I'd rather someone with a lil meat on him personally. So two.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Since when did a man having less fat and more muscle mean he doesn't have "meat" on him? I would have thought the opposite.
i wanna sleep someone with a great personality, not just their looks lol but they do play a big part at the start.
Original post by jreid1994
Lool wait I need to check this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just feel bad for the people who offset the 'above average' sizes

.. and I think we need some size to which the choices will be 'smaller' or 'larger' than. :holmes:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Architecture-er
I just feel bad for the people who offset the 'above average' sizes :lolwut:

??? What do you mean :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
??? What do you mean :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well if the average size in a country is 5.9'', and some will be 7-8''...

...then there must be people with 4-5'' penises to balance it out, or it wouldn't be an average
Well if the average size in a country is 5.9'', and some will be 7-8''...

...then there must be people with 4-5'' penises to balance it out, or it wouldn't be an average

Oh, sorry mate. I thought about 7-8 is average size :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Oh, sorry mate. I thought about 7-8 is average size :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek:

You said you were going to check the stats! :fuhrer:
:eek:

You said you were going to check the stats! :fuhrer:

No, I was checking my stats. Sorry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by llessur123
I don't like skinny fat men nor do I have a bucket for a vagina so I'll go for the better body with average penis.

I'm actually quite confused by the amount of woman on TSR who dislike men who are into their fitness and body building. Since when did this:

misc-ed-vanstone-before-bulk-blog-12012012-medium_new.jpg
become more attractive than this?
male-body.jpeg

The first guy looks awkward.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, I was checking my stats. Sorry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I checked no way, no way 5.5in is average.
:s-smilie::confused:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
I don't like skinny fat men nor do I have a bucket for a vagina so I'll go for the better body with average penis.

I'm actually quite confused by the amount of woman on TSR who dislike men who are into their fitness and body building. Since when did this:

misc-ed-vanstone-before-bulk-blog-12012012-medium_new.jpg
become more attractive than this?
male-body.jpeg

hahahahaha great point made
Original post by eelnais
In the UK, the average is about 5.9 inches I believe? And I said OVER 7 inches :tongue:

Just checked apparently it's 5.5:lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
I think it's important to have quite an intense physical attraction for me. I feel when I find someone who I share such a connection with everything else falls in to place much more perfectly. Without getting into too much detail, I also have problems regarding pain and sex, so smaller might be much more beneficial for me. That's why I voted for 1 :smile:
5.5 sounds about right, all these white guys bringing it down
Reply 34
Since when did a man having less fat and more muscle mean he doesn't have "meat" on him? I would have thought the opposite.

I actually meant I prefer a man whose a bit chubby/has a bit of a tummy on him as in meat :smile: can be taken both ways of course! I usually refer to meat as a bit of chub lol. Don't get me wrong btw, I appreciate the dedication of those with muscular/toned bodies but it doesn't particularly 'do' anything for me.
Just checked apparently it's 5.5:lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Be proud of your incredible masculinity :borat:
Be proud of your incredible masculinity :borat:

Lol I wouldn't go that far just dumb luck, just be happy with the tools you have, I'm pretty sure you can still make girls happy, through playful biting, scratching, and and pinching :smile: possibly a cheeky slap, (pun intended). And when it cones to the main course give it as much as you got.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eliza.anne
I actually meant I prefer a man whose a bit chubby/has a bit of a tummy on him as in meat :smile: can be taken both ways of course! I usually refer to meat as a bit of chub lol. Don't get me wrong btw, I appreciate the dedication of those with muscular/toned bodies but it doesn't particularly 'do' anything for me.

Yeah I get you, everyone has their preferences! I just always thought it was a strange word to use lol.
Lol I wouldn't go that far just dumb luck, just be happy with the tools you have, I'm pretty sure you can still make girls happy, through playful biting, scratching, and and pinching :smile: possibly a cheeky slap, (pun intended). And when it cones to the main course give it as much as you got.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's ok, I'm hung like a horse so I don't need to worry about making an effort :colonhash:
Big is not always best in the bedroom. I've been with two men, the smaller of the two (by at least a few inches) was far superior.

Latest

Trending

Trending