The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR Crispy Snack Champion

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
I'm disappointed that so many strong contenders have been eliminated. Looking at the final list, I'm not that ezxcited by any of them.

Oinks
Original post by Fusion
I'm disappointed that so many strong contenders have been eliminated. Looking at the final list, I'm not that ezxcited by any of them.

Oinks

it seems most people have a limited taste of crisps so go for the ones they know, and the more obscure gems get eliminated :frown:
Reply 582
Oinks, if I want a ridged crisp I'll have McCoys!
Reply 583
Max
Reply 584
Original post by Palindromic
it seems most people have a limited taste of crisps so go for the ones they know, and the more obscure gems get eliminated :frown:

I think that's true, but that doesn't explain why skips and wotsits were eliminated. How can you not love 'em!
Original post by Fusion
I think that's true, but that doesn't explain why skips and wotsits were eliminated. How can you not love 'em!

not a fan of skips, but wotsits yes! i think also weve had tough draws (quavers/niknaks) so the likes of cheddars, hula hoops, wotsits have all gone :'(

anything but quavers or pringles to win and i will cry.
Max!
Reply 587
Reply 588
HEAT'S WINNER IS... (YES,) WALKERS MAX!

And so, Golden Wonder is wiped out of the competition as yet ANOTHER Walkers-bastardised crisp goes through! (Not that I'm a grumpy old man about it). Yes, Walkers is the king of taking crisps from smaller companies, buying them out, then altering them to shadows of their former selves, but at least MAX is a totally original creation. R...right?
Reply 589
NEXT DECIDED RANDOM HEAT!

KETTLE CHIPS battle KELLOGGS PRINGLES!

Let's hope that Kettle Chips don't run out of steam - apparently, once you pop, Pringles NEVER STOP!
KETTLE CHIPS.

They're both popular but one is like, Mo Farah, you're of olympic class popular. And the other is like, Jeremy Kyle, you're bad but addictive popular.

Mo wins every time
Pringles
Reply 592
Kettle chipssss

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hardest round of the lot :frown: but pringles as ill happily eat 3 tubes in a row.

Pringles!
Kettle Crisps!
I'm really starting to question people's taste in crisps!
And I can't even decide between these two.. I think I have to go with Pringles 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 596
Pringles!
Pringles :h:
Pringles
Reply 599
Pringles dammit, kettle chips are easily substituted, but there's no viable alternative to the tube of goodness

Quick Reply

Latest