The Student Room Group

If you were the opposite sex..

How would you choose to look?

a) What body would you aim for, curvy, athetic, muscular? Or would you not bother with the body? What height would you prefere to be (in the impossible event you could choose:rolleyes:)

b) What clothes/style would you choose?

c) Would style would you have your hair? Short and trendy, medium or long?

say why you chose these things.
Original post by inthedark1
How would you choose to look?

a) What body would you aim for, curvy, athetic, muscular? Or would you not bother with the body? What height would you prefere to be (in the impossible event you could choose:rolleyes:)

b) What clothes/style would you choose?

c) Would style would you have your hair? Short and trendy, medium or long?

say why you chose these things.

a) Curvy but slim. I'd guess going to the gym or doing some general exercise would help me get there

b) Something "modest" ie: nothing showing off my assets

c) Not sure about that

I'd say I'd go for the above options, because that's the sorta body I'd like in a girl myself. BTW, this is a massive generalisation, but I find that the stupidly pretty girls tend to be incredibly stuck up, which puts me right off! (This is what I've seen, and I'm sure that there'll be exceptions)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Athletic, just as it is now :smile:

Erm, slim fit jeans and cardigans/jumpers :dontknow: I'd dress casually smart :dontknow: just as I do now...

Long luscious hair :afro: :hifro: :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Interesting question. Can't quite decide if I would go for girl next door or sex bomb or maybe an alluring cross between the two. Would quite like to see what it's like being a babe...
Reply 4
Original post by Zarek
Interesting question. Can't quite decide if I would go for girl next door or sex bomb or maybe an alluring cross between the two. Would quite like to see what it's like being a babe...

Its not much different if you are a tomboy.
I would just basically be Ryan Gosling.
Muscular and 6 foot exactly!!

Formal wear and Smart casual; wouldn't want to be a stereotypical black guy.

Massive Afro!! :tongue:
Reply 7
Original post by tu_es_jolie_x
I would just basically be Ryan Gosling.

Oh what a God amongst men
Might be tempted for the tortured Richard Armitage look myself though :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending