The Student Room Group

Help! I messed up big time..

Basically I was seeing a girl and things were going pretty well although she lives kinda far from me.

Anyway I had an operation last friday but the night before the operation I had sex with a different girl because i knew I wouldn't be able to have sex for a few weeks afterwards.

Then last night the girl who I genuinly like came to see me while I'm recovering and told me how much she really liked me (more than I knew). I was pleased to hear this as I do like the girl.. we're pretty much on the sae wave length..

BUT

When I slept with the other girl she literally leftmy back covered in scratches and the girl I like saw the state of my back.. now she's understandably pissed. I made it worse as I didn't really think it was too much of a big deal, as all I really did was have sex with someone which most single people do.

Either way the girl I like is pissed! BIG TIME... I don't think there is too much I can do but ask her forgiveness.. ANY IDEAS GIRLS????

Scroll to see replies

She's clearly a nutter, don't waste your time
I'm not surprised she's pissed because if you did actually like her, you wouldn't think twice about getting with anyone else

Posted from TSR Mobile e
If you werent going out then although you like her it doesnt mean you have to take yourself off the market. The fact she is annoyed shows she likes you, just say well yeah it did happen but made me realise how much i like you and dont want random sex anymore.
Original post by pizzle223
Basically I was seeing a girl and things were going pretty well although she lives kinda far from me.

Anyway I had an operation last friday but the night before the operation I had sex with a different girl because i knew I wouldn't be able to have sex for a few weeks afterwards.

Then last night the girl who I genuinly like came to see me while I'm recovering and told me how much she really liked me (more than I knew). I was pleased to hear this as I do like the girl.. we're pretty much on the sae wave length..

BUT

When I slept with the other girl she literally leftmy back covered in scratches and the girl I like saw the state of my back.. now she's understandably pissed. I made it worse as I didn't really think it was too much of a big deal, as all I really did was have sex with someone which most single people do.

Either way the girl I like is pissed! BIG TIME... I don't think there is too much I can do but ask her forgiveness.. ANY IDEAS GIRLS????

Man I think the biggest problem of you, instead of having had sex with another girl, is your attitude - you take it as a normal thing that every single person would do...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by RemiMarcelle
I'm not surprised she's pissed because if you did actually like her, you wouldn't think twice about getting with anyone else

Posted from TSR Mobile e

Well although speaking often we don't live too close to each other. And I happen to like havng sex which I would much rather have done with the girl I like but that couldn't happen and kinda wanted to have sex before the operation because now i cant for a few weeks.

This doesn't change the way I feel about her at all. She knows this and I have told her honestly how I feel.

But I can't apologise for having sex with someone while I was single otherwise I've got to apologise for every girls I've slept with. I didn't think I'd be seeing her for a while anyway.

Ahh there isn't really any right or wrong answer is there..
Reply 6
Original post by Londonburger
Man I think the biggest problem of you, instead of having had sex with another girl, is your attitude - you take it as a normal thing that every single person would do...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well yeah I do. Do normal people not have sex when they're single?

BUT

The questions is...Were you seeing each other in a mutually exclusive kinda way or were you in the first stages of seeing each other.

Ie. Is she under the impression that you guys weren't seeing other people. Did you have 'the talk'? If so...well then, you're not single, and yes, it's bad that you slept with another girl and if you really want to make things right then you really need to apologise and grovel, and do anything you can to make things right.

If, however, you were just in the first stages of seeing each other, and you haven't told each other that you're not seeing other people...then, I understand that she could still be upset that you slept with another girl (i think girls are way more sensitive than guys). But you need to make her understand that now it's all about her, and you like her etc. If you really want to make it work with this girl.
Reply 8
Original post by Mother_Russia
The questions is...Were you seeing each other in a mutually exclusive kinda way or were you in the first stages of seeing each other.

Ie. Is she under the impression that you guys weren't seeing other people. Did you have 'the talk'? If so...well then, you're not single, and yes, it's bad that you slept with another girl and if you really want to make things right then you really need to apologise and grovel, and do anything you can to make things right.

If, however, you were just in the first stages of seeing each other, and you haven't told each other that you're not seeing other people...then, I understand that she could still be upset that you slept with another girl (i think girls are way more sensitive than guys). But you need to make her understand that now it's all about her, and you like her etc. If you really want to make it work with this girl.

It hadn't gone that far, we've only met a few times because as I said we're a couple hours apart. We speak a lot and it was clear that we like eachother but things are still relativly new in terms of meeting eachother but like i said we speak a lot. When she came to see me it was a nice surpise and basically if she had seen me and told me she liked me as much as she did before this all happened I wouldn't of slept with the other girl. I didn't realise she liked me that much, everything still seemed very new and fresh between us.
Well yeah I do. Do normal people not have sex when they're single?

yeah if you are arguing that you are single...

But this attitude will genuinely hurt girls - she must think of herself heading for a potential relationship with you, while you still think you are single.

And in your prospect relationship, you will have to manage yourself to face with some more difficult issues than not having sex for a couple of weeks. If you are not able to control yourself, I will doubt how far the girl will go with you...
Reply 10
yeah if you are arguing that you are single...

But this attitude will genuinely hurt girls - she must think of herself heading for a potential relationship with you, while you still think you are single.

And in your prospect relationship, you will have to manage yourself to face with some more difficult issues than not having sex for a couple of weeks. If you are not able to control yourself, I will doubt how far the girl will go with you...

The attiude of 'I'm single so I can have sex with who I want'? That's a bad attitude?
I am still single. And so is she.

I find it quite rude that you assume I had sex with the other girl because I am not in control of my penis. I am very in control of my penis thank you.
Reply 11
Good News! She forgives me!!!!!!!

Although I'm sure she'll remind me of how much of a dick i am enough times in the future.

More of being a stupid dick than a cheating dick as I had no idea I'd be seeing the girl and she can understand that I just wanted to get my end away before I can't use it for a while
Reply 12
"I had sex with a different girl because i knew I wouldn't be able to have sex for a few weeks afterwards. " have some self control :erm:
The attiude of 'I'm single so I can have sex with who I want'? That's a bad attitude?
I am still single. And so is she.

I find it quite rude that you assume I had sex with the other girl because I am not in control of my penis. I am very in control of my penis thank you.

Well, if you still had sex with other girls in the circumstance when you were in control of your penis, I may really doubt whether you really like the girl you are seeing or not...

Anyway, I like to say sorry if you think my opinion is rude. And glad to know she forgave you. Leave these things behind, hope you will never do like this again though.
Reply 14
Well, if you still had sex with other girls in the circumstance when you were in control of your penis, I may really doubt whether you really like the girl you are seeing or not...

Anyway, I like to say sorry if you think my opinion is rude. And glad to know she forgave you. Leave these things behind, hope you will never do like this again though.

Damn you're a nice guy..
Reply 15
Original post by Trigger
"I had sex with a different girl because i knew I wouldn't be able to have sex for a few weeks afterwards. " have some self control :erm:

She's not my girlfriend, I'm single!

It's not like a was in an uncontrollable sexual rage. It was a concious decision to have sex.

although anything I can write on the subject isn't good..
Damn you're a nice guy..

I bet you too, man!
Well although speaking often we don't live too close to each other. And I happen to like havng sex which I would much rather have done with the girl I like but that couldn't happen and kinda wanted to have sex before the operation because now i cant for a few weeks.

This doesn't change the way I feel about her at all. She knows this and I have told her honestly how I feel.

But I can't apologise for having sex with someone while I was single otherwise I've got to apologise for every girls I've slept with. I didn't think I'd be seeing her for a while anyway.

Ahh there isn't really any right or wrong answer is there..

Girls like appologies. The situation seems complicated but if you were both very clear that you were not in a relationship, maybe you should try appologising for hurting her feelings and explaining that you really want to make it work and if you are in a relationship then she doesn't need to worry about you sleeping with other people. At least you were honest with her... she has to respect that
Reply 18
She's better off without you. You sound like the type who values sex more than her and if sex is all you want then don't hurt a nice girl because of it.
Reply 19
Generally speaking if u haven't hired a girl for sex and u have talked to her quite a bit and probally gone that far they normally think that you're dating unless you are visibly not single by either you saying so to them or by having a gf hanging around, or unless they have stated they don't want to be in a relationship.

Either way if your going to get with girls you should try to understand them (or at least try coz no guy is an expert in them) so it won't bite ya in the ass later on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending