The Student Room Group

I'm still not over my ex

Broke up in January(been together for two years). Starting speaking again at the end of Febraury(I started it). Stopped speaking a few weeks later(mid March). Still not over her. It's been almost three months now - what do I do?

I would post more in-depth but I've posted about it so much that I'm getting sick of repeating it :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
Broke up in January(been together for two years). Starting speaking again at the end of Febraury(I started it). Stopped speaking a few weeks later(mid March). Still not over her. It's been almost three months now - what do I do?

I would post more in-depth but I've posted about it so much that I'm getting sick of repeating it :tongue:

2 years you were together. 3 months really isn't that long. Different people take differing amount of time to get over someone. Some can extremely quickly others not as quick. I think speaking to her so soon after you broke up doesn't help. Sometimes its best to just cut contact until you know your over them. I'm not over mine and its been over 2 years so hang in there.
Reply 2
There's not much you can do - only time can heal these things, I'm afraid :L

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending