The Student Room Group

How many people had you slept with at 19?

I'm worried my 'number' is a little large.

I want to compare to see how many other people have/had slept with at the age of 19?

Maybe categorise them as:

- One night stands
- Relationships

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

I'm still a virgin by choice, but have had the opportunity literally right in front of me before. As long as your comfortable and safe I wouldn't worry to much.
Reply 2
You should probably lead by mentioning how 'a little large' your number actually is.

By my 20th I had reached a tally of 5.
One night stands : 7
Relationships: 4 :colondollar:

Was with the same bloke for over 4 years at one point, would have probably been quite a lot higher had it not been for that.. I know a guy who'd slept with 50+ when he was 17, I just thought that was a bit crazy haha
ONS: 0
Relationships: 1 person, two times.

I'm 18 and had originally planned to be a virgin until marriage.
Reply 5
I'm actually too scared to mention my number!! It's 20+.

I feel I just needed to get a boyfriend to keep me on the ground and not go on a mad one. I admire both of your wise choices

Posted from TSR Mobile
Relationship: 1
Reply 7
Over 9000.
Reply 8
Original post by Bdavies06

I feel I just needed to get a boyfriend to keep me on the ground and not go on a mad one. I admire both of your wise choices

Posted from TSR Mobile

It appears that your problem isn't being unable to hide your breasts, but the fact that you're leading with them :wink:
Reply 9

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who cares about the number? As long as you are safe (rapists and STIs) and you are having fun it's all okay.
You shouldn't worry about how your number sounds if you feel comfortable with it.
Also don't just get a boyfriend just for the purposes of keeping your number down.
I'm 19 at the moment and my number is 1. It was in a relationship, over 2 years ago. Yay me.
Original post by Awesome-o
Over 9000.

lolol
Could use a wench like yourself.
7 in total.
Reply 15
Surely you all feel happy and comfortable with your relatively low numbers? Are you happy with your decisions to make it that way?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Relationships: 0

I like the fact you're still being vague by only saying 20+. Joking aside, I don't see the big deal. It's up to you what you do. No need to feel bad or anything because you have a 'high' number of sexual partners. As another poster said, as long as you're taking precautions then there's no problem.
Reply 17
lol none
not 19 until june, but i'm gonna go for the safe bet of zero :rolleyes:
0. :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending