The Student Room Group

HELP. I'm meeting a man from a one night stand. So worried!

Scroll to see replies

Isn't there a guy you barely know. About 9 years older than you. The guy thats paid for a hotel. You know the only place he's got any chance of being able to have sex with you? Thats the guy you should be talking to.
Original post by Bdavies06
Thank you for the re-assurance!! I'm working myself up and becoming more worried about this! I'm just going to ask him straight what his intentions are and suggest just meeting for dinner and then maybe he stays in the hotel and I head home. Even though he has travelled 4 hours to get there. Men...so stressful!

My pleasure. It's horrible liking a guy and not knowing if it's genuine or he's using you. I wish you luck in every sense of the word, hun.
we're going to stay in a hotel together next week and go our for dinner etc...What if all he wants from me is sex?

Lol. You are so naive.

Not only is that all he wants from you, that's what he'll expect. Hotel... geeze ****ing louise!
Reply 43
You may or may notttt be happy to know but I've told him I wasn't comfortable with the arrangement and we're meeting for lunch and lunch only instead!

Problem solved!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
You may or may notttt be happy to know but I've told him I wasn't comfortable with the arrangement and we're meeting for lunch and lunch only instead!

Problem solved!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! I'm happy for u!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Problem solved!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nicely played. Now you have an opportunity to get to know him, and for him to get to know you, without the expectation of sex looming over the engagement.
Reply 46
No one is making you do this. Why do you need help? You had a one night stand and are meeting some randomer in a hotel - sleazy. Still, embrace it, admit you like it. Why else would you put yourself in this position? You act as if you are being coerced when you are in fact, co-author. Now, to maintain a fig-leaf of cover for this squalid little rendezvous you cry: "What if he only wants sex?" Are you meeting a strange man whose face you can't remember for true romance and a game of dominoes? It is seedy, a little bit nasty and you love it. Don't show up on TSR acting like a new-born lamb. Whack down the rum & coke, grab the plastic and KY, lie back and open wide. Think of England, as they say.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending