The Student Room Group

What do I do?

So, I've been talking with this girl for a few months now, I can't stop thinking about her and I absolutely love talking to her (She's one of the few people I can talk to without the conversation ending up blunt or just stopping)

I like her, she's said she likes me too, yet 2 days ago she said she had been with her ex who she was still "hung up" over and they'd done "things" together. I have no idea why she told me because it hit my like I'd just been punched in the chest, her excuse was "he made me feel special" (A bit stereotypical, I know) And then yesterday she told me she doesn't think she likes me any more. I just have a feeling she's going to go running off to her ex, I always seem to be right with this sort of thing, but I don't want to be this time.

I don't know whether I should keep trying with her, or just cut the ties and stop talking, I'm even doubting myself right now.

~Ash
Reply 1
Tell her to **** off to her ex then man. Does she look like Jessica Alba or something that you're wasting your time like this? She's clearly not over him, move on dude.
Original post by Yawn11
Tell her to **** off to her ex then man. Does she look like Jessica Alba or something that you're wasting your time like this? She's clearly not over him, move on dude.

I agree but do so in a politer way :tongue:
Reply 3
Original post by Yawn11

^this

Original post by TreeOfKnowledge
I agree but do so in a politer way :tongue:

^not this
I think its good she's being honest with you, despite it hurting your feelings, wouldnt you rather know she felt this way about her ex than she didnt say anything and you thought she was single and you see her walking around holding hands with him? Suppose it means she isnt leading you on (anymore?). Id maybe try to remain friends with her and be supportive if you want to, so that if things do go tits up shell maybe realise she does want to give things a shot with you. but dont let her use you as a rebound or that.
Reply 5
You deserve better, please try to accept that (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
your heading for the friendzone
i would recommend you consult the lad bible
to quote call of duty, "you may have lost the battle but not the war"
Reply 7
No, don't go after her.
http://i.imgur.com/dImyJ.gif
Reply 8
**** her. You sound lovely so I am sure you will find a more deserving girl.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending