The Student Room Group

Gf says my semen tastes sweet :s

my gf and I were having sex the other day and she agreed to let me cum in her mouth then she said it tasted sweet initially with a tingly sensation after taste. I have a history of diabetes in my family and I have tried to watch my sugar intake, but I do have the occasional sweet/chocolate and I don't refuse if I get offered lol. I have been tested about 3 years ago via a urine sample and it came out negative, is it possible to develop it later in life due to my habits? thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
People who are healthy and eat lots of fruit and veg apparently have sweeter tasting semen. Congratulations.
Original post by Anonymous
my gf and I were having sex the other day and she agreed to let me cum in her mouth then she said it tasted sweet initially with a tingly sensation after taste. I have a history of diabetes in my family and I have tried to watch my sugar intake, but I do have the occasional sweet/chocolate and I don't refuse if I get offered lol. I have been tested about 3 years ago via a urine sample and it came out negative, is it possible to develop it later in life due to my habits? thanks

You make it sound like she's a connoisseur of sperm lol
Original post by Trip506
People who are healthy and eat lots of fruit and veg apparently have sweeter tasting semen. Congratulations.

Alcoholics do too lol
Reply 4
Original post by sugarmouse
Alcoholics do too lol

We will take your word for it!
You're either eating pineapples or drinking too much. Either way well done.
Reply 6
Original post by OedipusTheKing
You make it sound like she's a connoisseur of sperm lol

haha I didn't mean to, she had never tasted semen before so it was a lil strange to her I guess
Golden shower and than ask her if thats sweet.
Original post by sugarmouse
Alcoholics do too lol

how do you know this
Reply 9
Original post by College_Dropout
Golden shower and than ask her if thats sweet.

whats that?
Oh for ****s sake.
Why don't you have a taste of it as well and double check it for us OP?
Although, I've heard that eating lots of fruit helps with the sweetening! :biggrin:
Reply 12
I rarely drink and I cant remember the last time I had pineapples, I eat other fruits though like apples, bananas etc
Reply 13
Original post by Solid.Snake
Why don't you have a taste of it as well and double check it for us OP?

I think I ll pass :eek:
Original post by iamgreatness
how do you know this

Er.... I do.lol
It could be to do with the fact that alcohol ferments in sugar in the body-which is why people sometimes have a 'yeasty' smell to them after a big night out-but I don't know for sure.

Original post by Solid.Snake
Why don't you have a taste of it as well and double check it for us OP? :biggrin:

Seriously he should!
I think I ll pass :eek:

Oh come on, every guy's tasted their own spunk at some point in their life :tongue:
Reply 16

Do you eat pineapples?
Reply 17
Original post by thegodofgod
Oh come on, every guy's tasted their own spunk at some point in their life :tongue:

wut
Reply 18
Original post by thegodofgod

No....
I have noticed the taste of chlorine in ejaculate with more than one man in my sexual history. I thought it might be the local water supply but I would be interested to know if anyone else has tasted this?

Latest