The Student Room Group

Do girls prefer taller guys?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm 4'10, so pretty much every guy I come across is taller than me. But if I was honest tall guys are very appealing, personality is the most important factor though.
Reply 21
Original post by Blind_Man
Same height benefit :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rofl. Yes I suppose that would be a benefit :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
girls prefer bigger wallets
My fiancé is the same height as me. He's a little doot :tongue:
I've never had a relationship with a tall guy :s-smilie:
Original post by Cybele
It depends on the girl, but generally being taller (6ft+) is definitely a positive thing. Obviously personality is most important and I know a lot of guys who are sensitive about height. I personally do prefer tall guys. :yep:

Damn >.>
Reply 25
Hmm, would you say 6ft is tall?
Reply 26
Original post by eliza.anne
Rofl. Yes I suppose that would be a benefit :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

⏰😉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pers
Statistically they will find taller guys more attractive.

im 6'3 and well.. what can i say :cool:

STATS : http://www.eharmony.com/dating-advice/dating/why-do-women-all-seem-to-want-taller-men/

Hey Dara!! What the hell its pretty wierd stumbling across a post by someone i know in real life l o l

Anyway, biologically girls prefer taller guys because evolutionarily they were the strongest hunters, meaning they could come back to their cave dragging along a bigger beast behind them. they could also ward off any danger because of their intimidating size and therefore protect his family. But of course.. Life isnt a jungle, and although our basic instincts and primitive brain control our attractions, we live in a society where we value other traits in men besides their height.

That being said, tall guys get me excited
*drool*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vandiola
I'm 4'10, so pretty much every guy I come across is taller than me. But if I was honest tall guys are very appealing, personality is the most important factor though.

Hi what would you say constitutes taller?
Personally I don't care. You can be a foot taller than me, half a foot taller, the same height, whatever. I've dated guys from all three groups. There's some good to each.

Original post by Emre944
Hmm, would you say 6ft is tall?

Yes, that's tall. If it isn't, what is? :lolwut: 6ft is above average, even for the UK.
(edited 10 years ago)
Personal preference in my experience; my girlfriend is tall for a girl and she says she likes the fact I'm taller (I'm 6 foot 4) but I've known friends who aren't particularly fussed.
Damn as a guy I'm sick of seeing such threads. Just get to know a girl, if she likes you then she likes you if not then sorry - She isn't going to ask you to fill in a CV where you have to put your heigh, eye colour, etc.

Relax.
Reply 32
Tom Cruise disagrees.
Fun fact: the average height for males in the netherlands is 6"1 and the females 5"7
Reply 34
I like 5 ft 7-11 actually. When they're a bit shorter they have this nice compactness about them, if that makes sense. I always love their arms, it's more easy for their arms to appear strong and muscular if they aren't really long.
Plus it's easier to kiss them!
I do find most tall young men tend to appear a bit more gawky with too long legs or too long backs, whereas shorter men are more proportionate.

Don't be disheartened if you aren't really tall guys, you can still be hot. Trust me.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by pandabird
I like 5 ft 7-11 actually. When they're a bit shorter they have this nice compactness about them, if that makes sense. I always love their arms, it's more easy for their arms to appear strong and muscular if they aren't really long.
Plus it's easier to kiss them!
I do find most tall young men tend to appear a bit more gawky with too long legs or too long backs, whereas shorter men are more proportionate.

Don't be disheartened if you aren't really tall guys, you can still be hot. Trust me.

Interesting finally someone who has a different opinion on taller men, may I ask how tall you are?
Original post by Scott.
Tom Cruise disagrees.

implying you think this thread is saying every tall guy is more attractive than every small guy :rolleyes:
Glad I'm 6 ft 1 then :wink:
Yes.
Original post by Scott.
Tom Cruise disagrees.

Tom Cruise is an extremely wealthy, movie star.

Of course women will find him attractive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending