The Student Room Group

would u consider a girl that has a black belt

would u consider a girl to be your girlfriend if she has a blackbelt in any martial arts and love practicing it or she is a boxer..?

next thing you know u might be a victim of domestic violence lol

Scroll to see replies

If you cheat on her, then yeah, you will experience the consequences.
Reply 2
Wouldn't bother me atall, I'd expecting coaching if my gf was trained
Don't think it makes the slightest bit of difference, it's an aspect of her personality but no means a deciding factor..

Original post by James A
If you cheat on her, then yeah, you will experience the consequences.

I wonder if you'd say that if the gender roles were reversed.
might make her more feisty which is only a good thing...
I wouldn't have a problem with a girl who knows how to take care of herself.
That is unless I get on the wrong side of her and I'll be in big trouble...
Reply 6
I'd love a woman to kick my arse tbh.
Reply 7
Hell yer, someone who i can train along side, learn off and share my passions with?

Just because they are trained in combat doesn't mean there violence mad and are going to beat you anymore than someone who isn't (in fact in a lot of cases they will control it a lot better)

Anyone can become the victim of domestic abuse, if they seem to be decent nice human beings there hobby wouldn't bother me at all.

With the greatest respect, i'd feel like a right fanny if i avoided a relationship (romantic or otherwise) with a woman because i was scared she might be able to hurt me.
Reply 8
Original post by Ace Ten
I'd love a woman to kick my arse tbh.

explain why:biggrin:
Original post by BenP
Don't think it makes the slightest bit of difference, it's an aspect of her personality but no means a deciding factor..

I wonder if you'd say that if the gender roles were reversed.

??? :s-smilie:
Its good that she knows self defence. I'd have more peace of mind if we can both fight criminals on a night out :colone: :rofl:
Reply 11
Sure, unless she is majorly butch.
My girlfriend is a black belt in TKD. Aside from the ribbing I get from my mates who like to tell people I'm a victim of domestic violence, it makes no odds to me!
Reply 13
Original post by GnomeMage
would u consider a girl to be your girlfriend if she has a blackbelt in any martial arts and love practicing it or she is a boxer..?

More to the point, would you consider a girl who couldn't make a sandwich?
Sounds quite sexy to me. She would also be in good shape which has its advantages. Should't be not wanting to be with a girl just because she's more badass than you are.
only if she wore matching black shoes, otherwise meh
Lol, blackbelts.
Original post by GnomeMage

Would you?
Reply 18
Original post by Mia_baines
Would you?

:unsure:
Reply 19
My boyfriend and I each have black belts in our respective martial arts and to be honest I think it's great, we know we should be able to handle ourselves if we ever get any trouble whilst out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending