The Student Room Group

Track: Who is still waiting?

I missed my grades this morning and am currently in purgatory waiting for one university to get back to me. Strangely I called my insurance at 9.00am, who said that they had now declined my offer, however it still stands as conditional on Track. The same applies for my firm, who I called and who said that they were still considering me. Do I have a problem with Track, or do I just need to be patient? Please do post below if you are experiencing the same... would be reassuring!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I believe they update track in batches and the next update is at 12 mid day!

Don't quote me on this though.

Good luck!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Campaj1
I missed my grades this morning and am currently in purgatory waiting for one university to get back to me. Strangely I called my insurance at 9.00am, who said that they had now declined my offer, however it still stands as conditional on Track. The same applies for my firm, who I called and who said that they were still considering me. Do I have a problem with Track, or do I just need to be patient? Please do post below if you are experiencing the same... would be reassuring!
It will update soon, don't worry. Lots of people are in the same boat.
Reply 3
Brilliant thanks... just need to find something to do for the next few hours now!
Reply 4
I am still waiting to hear from my Insurance offer :frown:
Reply 5
I'm still waiting, I have my grades, but my firm still says conditional.. I believe it'll be updated at 12 :smile:
Reply 6
Yeah I missed the entry requirements for my firm so i called them and they said there is nothing i can do and that i should just wait until they have made a decision. It's really frustrating, does anyone know how long they usually keep us waiting?
My insurance is confirmed but my firm is sill deciding.......
Reply 8
I am still waiting for my insurance offer as well... firm choice rejected me :frown: this is so confusing, I can only wait, not holding a confirmed offer, no eligible for clearing...meh
Reply 9
Original post by Burnzi
Yeah I missed the entry requirements for my firm so i called them and they said there is nothing i can do and that i should just wait until they have made a decision. It's really frustrating, does anyone know how long they usually keep us waiting?

Original post by FabiusMaximus
My insurance is confirmed but my firm is sill deciding.......

They will decide as soon as they can. I know the waiting is hard!
Reply 10
Well I rang my insurance offer up and they said they were still considering my application which was at 10:00 =[ And now at 12:00 there is no change to my track..Oh such is life!
Reply 11
I have an Unconditional Offer from my insurance but nothing from my firm.
Reply 12
I've just refreshed track and there is still no change :frown: does anyone know when the next update is?
Reply 13
So annoying, I only have the one offer and luckily it was my first choice, but it's conditional, didn't meet the conditions, still waiting! I did phone up this morning and was told someone would call me regarding it before 12 pm, nothing as of yet and clearing phone number is sooooo busy!

Just want to know, am I in or not? Also clearing spaces are going fast for my course :-S
Reply 14
ugh it's frustration
Reply 15
still waiting for my insurance to hedge their be....ehm, make a decision.
Reply 16
ugh it's frustrating not being able to commence clearing or be sure of a place at firm/insurance. bit disconcerting that insurance have said no first too, hence kinda pulling the rug from under my feet a bit!
Reply 17
Does anyone know when there's likely to be another update? I have an unconditional from my insurance but nothing from my firm & I don't know whether to ring and ask :s-smilie:
Reply 18
I've got my results and should be in my firm but track has not changed at all, tried ringing them but gave up after 2 an a half hours on hold.
Reply 19
doesn't sound great... is anybody waiting on edinburgh?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending