The Student Room Group

Going to uni again, after 2 years

Hi all,

I am planning on withdrawing from my university and have spoke to some universities today and have a good offer for a course in clearing. All course-related questions aside...

What are the technicalities of doing this? I had health problems for one year, technically ive received 2 years worth of tuition fees and an extra terms worth of loan, so I believe I have 2 years of funding left, is that right? Do I get anything because of being ill in first year?

Is there any other issues I need to consider being diving straight in and then not being able to go because of funding or anything?
Reply 1
Original post by THRASHx
Hi all,

I am planning on withdrawing from my university and have spoke to some universities today and have a good offer for a course in clearing. All course-related questions aside...

What are the technicalities of doing this? I had health problems for one year, technically ive received 2 years worth of tuition fees and an extra terms worth of loan, so I believe I have 2 years of funding left, is that right? Do I get anything because of being ill in first year?

Is there any other issues I need to consider being diving straight in and then not being able to go because of funding or anything?

I'm going to move your thread to Student Financial Support. It will get lost in here as its very busy over Results Day.
Reply 2
Original post by Craghyrax
I'm going to move your thread to Student Financial Support. It will get lost in here as its very busy over Results Day.

Ah thank you for that, I just created a new thread in this forum though so if you could delete one that would be great.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by THRASHx
Ah thank you for that, I just created a new thread in this forum though so if you could delete one that would be great.

Sure thing :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by THRASHx
Hi all,

if you can prove that you were ill then you can get that year discounted when sf calculate your entitlement

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending