The Student Room Group

I am in a weird situation

make it short.
my grade exceed firm offer. Then Two unis promise to offer me a place. But I have to be in clearing or adjustment before this afternoon. So I ask the unis to release me. My insurance uni quickly released me but my firm uni said the admission team can only release me when they have decide to give me unconditional offer. Now I am stuck, If they accept me later on, am I still eligible for adjustment? I did not get unconditonal offer from both firm and insurance uni.:frown:
Why has your firm not given you an unconditional offer? As you have exceeded the grade requirements, they cannot reject you, unless you are waiting on GCSE resits as well, or other qualifications?

Ring the university back, and ask them why they have yet to give you an unconditional offer. You don't need them to release you to enter adjustment, so don't ask them to do this, just ask them to update track ASAP. I would also ring UCAS and explain the situation, as they will be able to put pressure on the university to update track.
Reply 2
I rang yesterday, they said they are already doing their best. :frown: I knew I should ask my insurance to release me. but I did not know that my firm cant release me before they give me uncon offer. I though going into clearing will be faster than adjustment. Do I still eligible for adjustment?
Reply 3
Original post by incorrect1993
make it short.
my grade exceed firm offer. Then Two unis promise to offer me a place. But I have to be in clearing or adjustment before this afternoon. So I ask the unis to release me. My insurance uni quickly released me but my firm uni said the admission team can only release me when they have decide to give me unconditional offer. Now I am stuck, If they accept me later on, am I still eligible for adjustment? I did not get unconditonal offer from both firm and insurance uni.:frown:

As I understand this

IF you are in adjustment then the adjustment university accepts you and no-one at your firm needs to do anything

It is only clearing that requires the release

I do not understand how you do not have acceptance from your firm if you actually exceeded the offer - are you sure that you did
Reply 4
I am sure I did. But I have to send them my GCSE result yesterday, so I guess they are processing....
back to the question, am I still eligible for adjustment after they have given me uncon offer? really want to know:s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending