The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Primary education with QTS

Hey, is anyone else starting in September?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hiya, I'm starting in September at Chester for primary education too. Can't wait!
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Finally found someone!
Reply 3
Haha I know! Are you staying in halls? :tongue:
Reply 4
No I'm not I am travelling only live 40 minutes away! hopefully I will move up though! are you staying in halls?
Reply 5
I haven't been able to get any :/ had to put a deposit down on a place today so hopefully I'll be able to stay there for the full three years. Only about 15 minutes away from riverside :biggrin:
I'm doing 5-11years but I haven't got accommodation, has anyone else had this problem? I live an hour away and I don't know if I should commute or get private accommodation?
Reply 7
Exactly what happened to me today! Had to go through an estate agents. Get in touch with Mathews in Chester. They really helped me out
Reply 8
http://www.matthewsofchester.com/
Heres the link to their site. I'd try some other estate agents in Chester too but matthews was recommended to me
Original post by Kat6195
http://www.matthewsofchester.com/
Heres the link to their site. I'd try some other estate agents in Chester too but matthews was recommended to me

Thank you so much! Is there a Facebook group for our course? It would be nice to know people a tiny bit before freshers :smile:
Reply 10
It's ok :smile: I'm not sure haha add me if you like though. Katharine clieve
Reply 11
Hey, I am doing QTS primary education age 3-7 years - what years will you be covering?
Reply 12
Original post by Jadeybevs
Hey, I am doing QTS primary education age 3-7 years - what years will you be covering?

Hiya, I'll be doing 5-11
Reply 13
Ok I don't know anyone on my course as yet but I'm excited to start xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by emilybmh
No I'm not I am travelling only live 40 minutes away! hopefully I will move up though! are you staying in halls?

Are you also studying 3-7 or 5-11 years?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Plus does anyone know if we actually got a parking permit whereabouts can we park? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Can anyone tell me a bit about the course (Primary education with QTS) and what A-level did you do also what grades you achieved by the end of your A-levels?

Thanks
Reply 17
I did A-levels years ago and got BBC then didn't pursue any career path I am 29 now so did a p/t access course then applied via that. I think there is going to be a strong emphasis on your gcse grades next year ie you will need two B grades in English maths and science to be considered hope that helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by Jadeybevs
I did A-levels years ago and got BBC then didn't pursue any career path I am 29 now so did a p/t access course then applied via that. I think there is going to be a strong emphasis on your gcse grades next year ie you will need two B grades in English maths and science to be considered hope that helps

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the info:redface:

Can you tell me what course are you applying for and which university. I am thinking of doing primary education with QTS at Bradford college 2014/2015. Is this a respectable place to this course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
I am starting too!! I'm nervous but excited. I'm 25 so was worried about being a bit older.

I had trouble with accommodation but I don't live far away. Nice to hear from a few ppl on the course cant wait to meet everyone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending