The Student Room Group

5 foot 8 and 10 stone

Scroll to see replies

in boxing terms, you'd be in the light welterweight/welterwight division and most people are between 5'6-5'9.
You're fine
Reply 41
Joel4fun4u
No. You're overweight. Quite a bit overweight, actually. You should be about 8 stone.

Untrue, you can be that weight and height and have an healthy BMI and be of adequate fitness for your needs and environment (depending on your build/gender), anything thing else is just personal perception, which is fine as long as it doesn't encourage somone to be unhealthy.
Look, 10 stone sounds a bit too heavy, for your height 8.5 - 9.5 would make you look and feel better.
im 5'8" and 9 and half stone - ive just come from the hospital (had an operation) and was told this is the average healthy weight for the height

however i would prefer to be 7 and a half stone again the weight i was before my son when i was an inch shorter

ill also add it depends on other factors

i was 7 and a half as i had virtually no body fat prior to pregnancy due to being a vegetarian all my life so i was very slim but healthy

if your athletic you will be heavier, i have a friend who is tiny but i wouldnt be suprised if she weighs the same as me because she has abs to die for due to being a fitness instructor

my other best friend is an inch taller than me an at her smallest was only half a stone heavier than me but looked much bigger due to carrying her weight in her upper body instead of lower body (shes a lollypop shape im a pear shape)
(edited 11 years ago)
I'm 5"11 and 12 1/2 stone. I'd kill to be you're weight! It's perfect for your height. You should be between 91/2-11 for that height :smile:
We need.... Pictures, images. Stuff to look at

Makes it easier to give advice of course
Sorry to hijack, Im a male, 5'9" weighing 60kg, very little muscle and about 20-30% body fat. What weight would i be looking to aim for if i did weight training? 75kg?
I'm 5'8" are 11 stone. SHOCK HORROR. I'm a size UK 10-12. Shoot me.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 5'8" are 11 stone. SHOCK HORROR. I'm a size UK 10-12. Shoot me.

Defensive, much?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending