Scroll to see replies

Reply 1620
Original post by mjj22
I live in Scotland:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey fellow Scot! Where about? :biggrin:
Reply 1621
Original post by Gemmer_
Well, have fun! I'm sure we'll talk before your birthday though but happy early birthday!!! :party:

we are talking now ... checkmate :tongue:
Reply 1622
Original post by Tcrumpen
we are talking now ... checkmate :tongue:

I know, I know. :wink:
Reply 1623
Original post by Gemmer_
Half Scottish is better than nothing! :tongue: I've been to all of those places!

It does indeed seem to be :tongue: And do you like them? Where's your favourite place in Scotland? :smile:
Reply 1624
Original post by tk1993
It does indeed seem to be :tongue: And do you like them? Where's your favourite place in Scotland? :smile:

Correct!! :tongue: I do like them, all of them! I'd say I prefer Edinburgh to Glasgow. I love Dundee, it's so beautiful. I can't choose though. :cool:
My birthday in 10 days :biggrin:

Nice. What have you got planned?
Original post by mjj22
Lol iknow i just meant fron my perspective lol. And no it didnt://

It takes time:smile:) u'll find out as you go. Im applying for Actuarial Science at Heriot-Watt, Maths&Economics/Econonics&Maths for St Andrews, Warwick,Edinburgh&Aberdeen <3

Hows the shopping going?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just had to butt in because I saw you were applying for Actuarial Science at HW. I had applied there too. :smile:
Reply 1627
Original post by Gemmer_
Correct!! :tongue: I do like them, all of them! I'd say I prefer Edinburgh to Glasgow. I love Dundee, it's so beautiful. I can't choose though. :cool:

Ooo, I shall make a note :biggrin: I haven't been in years though, I really should go again.
Reply 1628
Original post by Pallas Athena
Nice. What have you got planned?

Bar Crawl

Spoiler

Reply 1629
Original post by tk1993
Ooo, I shall make a note :biggrin: I haven't been in years though, I really should go again.

Good! :biggrin: Years? That's not good enough! You should go again, Scotland is great! Well I think so anyway. Sometimes. :tongue:
Reply 1630
I'm proper legal now, the only new things in the UK i can do when 21 is hire a car oh and min wage goes up :smile:

Yeaa but the difference is u practically have no restrictions right?:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tk1993
I like it quite a lot :smile: The campus is quite small in comparison to others (doesn't offer much else apart from lecture buildings, a cafe and a few educational shops), but the atmosphere is pretty good. I've been to Kent campus a few times, it's much bigger and has more things like general convenience shops and a nightclub :smile:

Well, as long as you like the campus, it won't bother you much. Is there much to do around town? Oh yes, they have quite a few facilities at Kent. :smile:
Reply 1632
Original post by Gemmer_
Good! :biggrin: Years? That's not good enough! You should go again, Scotland is great! Well I think so anyway. Sometimes. :tongue:

I know, I've been slack :tongue: Oh really? Why isn't it great sometimes? :tongue:
What do you mean?

Broke up with my girlfriend-of-3/4-years a month ago, trying to navigate whether we can stay friends, or whether this is just not going to work. It just has to work for another couple of weeks at least because we've got tickets booked for something...

Original post by lauraaaaa
I already have more than enough volunteering on my cv haha. No idea where I'm gonna go for dinner!

Ah. XD Then I'll have to go with someone else's suggestion that you're a lovely person who does good in the community. :tongue:

Original post by mjj22
Hows the shopping going?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay, okay, I've finally got together as many forms of ID as I can find, so I'm going to have breakfast (/lunch???) then set off. :cool:
Reply 1634
Well, as long as you like the campus, it won't bother you much. Is there much to do around town? Oh yes, they have quite a few facilities at Kent. :smile:

Yep, there's basically everything :tongue: Well, there hasn't been a time that I can remember where I've wanted to do something or go to a certain shop and it hasn't been here, put it that way :smile:
Reply 1635
Original post by Gemmer_
Hey fellow Scot! Where about? :biggrin:

Hello!:smile: Glasgow, wbu:biggrin:

Just had to butt in because I saw you were applying for Actuarial Science at HW. I had applied there too. :smile:

Ohhh as in u applied for the 2014 entry?? What did u apply for?:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1636
Original post by tk1993
I know, I've been slack :tongue: Oh really? Why isn't it great sometimes? :tongue:

Gosh! :tongue: You know, the weather. :tongue:
Bar Crawl

Spoiler

A pub crawl should be fun. In case, I don't post on here on the day of your birthday. Happy Birthday in advance! :smile:
Reply 1638
Original post by Helioghost
Broke up with my girlfriend-of-3/4-years a month ago, trying to navigate whether we can stay friends, or whether this is just not going to work. It just has to work for another couple of weeks at least because we've got tickets booked for something...

Ahh right yeah that can be tricky
Reply 1639
Original post by Helioghost

Ah. XD Then I'll have to go with someone else's suggestion that you're a lovely person who does good in the community. :tongue:

Okay, okay, I've finally got together as many forms of ID as I can find, so I'm going to have breakfast (/lunch???) then set off. :cool:

Ohhh sweet:smile:) should be lunch shouldnt it?:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest