The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stringer987
14 cups a day!! That is crazy!!! I am starting to drink coffee though but I have it in huge mugs! Yeh I was overthinking loads of different things and then I start to worry then I cant sleep so I think of more things. Bit stupid really! So what time do you finish work then?

Yeah ahaha, but I've cut it down now to about 4. :colondollar: IKR!!! :colone:
I always have it in huge mugs, that's the American way :h: Thing is it means sometimes it gets cold quicker cos there's so much and it can take a while to drink.
Oh wow, I see. Yeah I don't think I'd be able to stop either. Can't really relate though since I don't actually over think tbh. I tend to look as if I'm contemplating but in actual fact I'm most like singing a song in my head or just focusing on some furniture. I really can't think unless there is an actual situation to think over but even then I may just ponder a little rather than actually think about it. I think maybe you could try over come it or something by immediately drawing your attention to something else???
Ah well I'm in sixth form and work is always random tbh. I'm just finishing off all my annoying A2 work :tongue: Wbu???
Original post by Gemmer_
That's great then! :h:
Oh woah- you've done a lot and they all sound so yummy!! :yum: I don't mind calories. Infact, I eat too much! :ninja:

Haha yeah :smile:
Haha, I've been cooking since I was a kid and have been teaching myself and that so yeah its fun. :sogood: :lol: Oh trust me they were yummy though they are what I call guilty pleasures :tongue:
Well since you'e a sprinter I shall allow you :h: You burn dem cals anyways :biggrin: I remember always having to eat a ton because I burned off so much in training.
Reply 2802
Original post by lucine.B
Haha yeah :smile:
Haha, I've been cooking since I was a kid and have been teaching myself and that so yeah its fun. :sogood: :lol: Oh trust me they were yummy though they are what I call guilty pleasures :tongue:
Well since you'e a sprinter I shall allow you :h: You burn dem cals anyways :biggrin: I remember always having to eat a ton because I burned off so much in training.

So have I but I never carried on myself really. Wasn't something I wanted to carry on. :yep: But I do like it now and again! :u:
They sure sound it!! Oh why thank you dearest. :hugs:
Reply 2803
Who personal repped me? It doesn't tell you who it is :frown:
Original post by Gemmer_
100-300m. Well, I've been a sprinter for 11 years so I've pretty much taken up my whole time doing that.. But I don't do anything else really. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That sounds really cool. I was painful at sprinting at school but I was better at long distance! So what is involved in the training of being a Sprinter then.
Reply 2805
Original post by Stringer987
Posted from TSR Mobile

That sounds really cool. I was painful at sprinting at school but I was better at long distance! So what is involved in the training of being a Sprinter then.

Awh really, I guess it's not for everyone. :yep:
Well, I train every morning pretty early, that involves 20 or so 400m laps then in the gym.
Then I train 4 nights a week, 3 nights out of 4 is sprinting and the other night is cardio/circuits.

:awesome:
Finally got an email from ucas thinking my application had been sent but I have to go see her so she can tell me what I need to change :frown:
Got an awards ceremony to go too for my sister. It will be nice to see all my old high school teachers again, since it's been 2 years of course since I've been there.

Also did the TSR thing and placed a photo of myself into an album, I'm becoming more and more sucked in by the day :eek:
Weekly update: My singing teacher is still pretty hot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2809
45 mins to have dinner before i have to go out again :frown:
prevening all :h: how's things?
Original post by DivinityA
Got an awards ceremony to go too for my sister. It will be nice to see all my old high school teachers again, since it's been 2 years of course since I've been there.

Also did the TSR thing and placed a photo of myself into an album, I'm becoming more and more sucked in by the day :eek:

Join the club :biggrin:

Also have fun tonight, since I moved for sixth form I love going back to my old high school and seeing everyone again!
Original post by Gemmer_
So have I but I never carried on myself really. Wasn't something I wanted to carry on. :yep: But I do like it now and again! :u:
They sure sound it!! Oh why thank you dearest. :hugs:

Ah I see hehe. Oh right, makes sense. Yeah its good fun and just gives me a chance to be really creative, which I love! :h:
Haha yeah XD No problem Mam! :hat2: :hugs:

Original post by james1211
Who personal repped me? It doesn't tell you who it is :frown:

Oh that annoys me, can;t say thanks. The only way I know is if they mention something from a discussion :mmm: or say 'from...'

Original post by CharlieTT
Weekly update: My singing teacher is still pretty hot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure that's much of an update :tongue: how you feeling??? Did the joke help??? :redface:
She's single now...right??? Why aren't you getting in there??? XD
Original post by incipientT
prevening all :h: how's things?

Isn't that Shadow's line??? :eyeball: :aetsch:
Also I don't think its technically prevening anymore...but nevertheless I'm alright thanks...better than yesterday so that's an improvement. You??? :h:
Original post by Tcrumpen
45 mins to have dinner before i have to go out again :frown:

Why is that bad??? Do you not wanna go out??? :redface:
Isn't that Shadow's line??? :eyeball: :aetsch:

Yeah, she stole my phrase :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shadowdweller
Yeah, she stole my phrase :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mmmm she did indeed :yep:...but you stole it from Sheldon Cooper so *blows raspberry* :aetsch:
Mmmm she did indeed :yep:...but you stole it from Sheldon Cooper so *blows raspberry* :aetsch:

Did I? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shadowdweller

Ya huh :yes: ...you didn't know??? :s-smilie:
Ya huh :yes: ...you didn't know???

I vaguely recall now you mentioned it :dontknow:

How're you anyway? :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest