The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gemmer_
Then I welcome you as the newest member to my class! :biggrin: Yeah not the best meal before a workout though! So not recommend! I'm a strict coach, believe me when I say that! I shout at the kids and they do as they're told! :biggrin: Because I talked about the house as though it was a old house, like one we used to live in. I thought you would've picked that up. Obviously not. :unimpressed:

Dude, please. :lol:

Dude please! I can be a threatening person! I am proud to be in the class! How do i start! It wasnt the best meal before work out but it was huge but amazing! Maybe you being coach might want to work on my eating habbits first though lol! I can believe that you are a strict coach! I hope you dont scare all the kids though bless them!
Reply 3321
Original post by Stringer987
Dude please! I can be a threatening person! I am proud to be in the class! How do i start! It wasnt the best meal before work out but it was huge but amazing! Maybe you being coach might want to work on my eating habbits first though lol! I can believe that you are a strict coach! I hope you dont scare all the kids though bless them!

Well please do not threaten me then, this is TSR not the boxing ring! Well, you'll need to do a 4 week trial with me then I'll decide if you REALLY have what it takes! :sexface: I'm here to make you an Athlete, I'm not here to cut down your dietary needs my friend. :unimpressed:
Original post by Gemmer_
Well please do not threaten me then, this is TSR not the boxing ring! Well, you'll need to do a 4 week trial with me then I'll decide if you REALLY have what it takes! :sexface: I'm here to make you an Athlete, I'm not here to cut down your dietary needs my friend. :unimpressed:

Not a boxing ring ha! Id let you beat me because i am kind!! 4 week trial! That could actually kill me! I thought personal training would incorporate dietary needs? This training camp is free right? :smile:
Original post by Gemmer_
You didn't know, it seems everyone does now, I'm an Athlete- sprinter! :smile: That's cool, thanks for the information on this girl! :tongue:

No I didnt - thats cool - good luck for later

Yeah - first time I have met her
Who are all these people...? :K:

Wait is this a new thread? :confused: Idukem started it? :eek: I don't go on TSR for a couple of weeks and everything changes...

In other news, I have so much work to do :frown:
Have you ever had so much to do that you just don't do anything? Well that's how I feel :sadnod:
Reply 3325
Original post by Jack22031994
No I didnt - thats cool - good luck for later

Yeah - first time I have met her

Oh thank you! You should wish me luck before competitions though. Don't need luck for training unless you know something bad is going to happen!? I'm playing with ya! :biggrin: So you think you'll talk to her again, or see her again?

Not a boxing ring ha! Id let you beat me because i am kind!! 4 week trial! That could actually kill me! I thought personal training would incorporate dietary needs? This training camp is free right? :smile:

Let me beat you? Please. :redface: Not my personal training anyway! You should go somewhere else for that if you need it!
It's not a camp but yeah it's free until you become a full member.
Original post by Gemmer_
Oh thank you! You should wish me luck before competitions though. Don't need luck for training unless you know something bad is going to happen!? I'm playing with ya! :biggrin: So you think you'll talk to her again, or see her again?

Yeah defo -most likely at another hub radio social.
Reply 3327
Original post by Jack22031994
Yeah defo -most likely at another hub radio social.

That's good then. Glad you hear it. :smile:
Original post by shadowdweller
:console:Like, an actual test, or a mock?

Nah just a class test haha
Original post by Gemmer_

Let me beat you? Please. :redface: Not my personal training anyway! You should go somewhere else for that if you need it!
It's not a camp but yeah it's free until you become a full member.

Yeh i would let you beat me! Atleast that is what i would say after you had beaten me! Not your personal training ha! So become a member of your school of excellence i have to prove myself? Apart from sprinting would you say you are any good at any other sports?
Reply 3330
Yeh i would let you beat me! Atleast that is what i would say after you had beaten me! Not your personal training ha! So become a member of your school of excellence i have to prove myself? Apart from sprinting would you say you are any good at any other sports?

I've always been a Sprinter but I guess I've tried other things. I can do Long Jump as well. Also I was a Track Cyclist. :h:
Original post by montstar

Wait is this a new thread? :confused: Idukem started it? :eek: I don't go on TSR for a couple of weeks and everything changes...

Have you ever had so much to do that you just don't do anything? Well that's how I feel :sadnod:

Looots of new people, new thread :smile:
Aww poor you, what stuff do you have to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3332
Original post by montstar

Yeah that feeling sucks, i tend to shutdown when i have that much work and consequentially nothing gets done. Try and break it down into small bits and forget the rest exists until you're finished that one.
Hey y'all. How's it hanging?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good afternoon everyone o/
Original post by Gemmer_
I've always been a Sprinter but I guess I've tried other things. I can do Long Jump as well. Also I was a Track Cyclist. :h:

So any sport that involves you being slightly quick and you do it? What music do you like and what is your favorite song at the moment?
Original post by lucine.B

Hey! Don't think I've seen you around these parts before so welcome! :h: I'm Lucine, how are ya??? :smile:
Btw totally get what you mean with the whole perfectionist thing, I am an absolute perfectionist. Find it hard to settle for anything less :redface:

hi lucine, im kim :3
im pretty good thank you, a little nervous for a practice interview i have tomorrow but otherwise alright. how about you? :smile:

Original post by Holby_fanatic
Awwwww you're welcome. :h: I felt like that too, or that it just wasn't meant to happen to me. Like I was a bad person or something. You're about 18/19 right? When I was 18 I hadn't had a relationship or anything either. I'm quite glad I hadn't really. And when my mother used to say, "I love you" and stuff like that I just couldn't say it back because I didn't understand it. I do now though, and one day you will too.

thank you for the heartfelt reply :') yep im only 18 (well just about) im so glad im not the only person who feels like this. :tongue: everyone's lovely replies have inspired me to look on the bright side. ^^; im glad theres a thread like this because there arent many people in real life who i would bring this up with...its a little deep for casual conversations! :colondollar:
Original post by natninja
Morning all,

How are you?

I shall no longer be posting in this thread on an even near-daily basis courtesy of graduation

Bye bye lovely people

Thanks for telling me. :emo:

N'awwww Imma stalk your Facebook now. :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Judge Jasel
Hey y'all. How's it hanging?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Afternoon :smile: getting ready for another show, how are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DivinityA
Good afternoon everyone o/

Afternoon :smile: how are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest