The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pallas Athena
Perhaps you fancy her or it was just a random dream.

Well she seems really really nice, and she is very pretty too
Original post by lauraaaaa
Nothing wrong with the shaytards. And probably not seeing as the vagina goes back to its original size afterwards

The name is a pretty big reason for me, I'm not comfortable watching something that in the title are called retarded.

I meant shredded as in stretch marks, is that woman just consistently pregnant?
Hello :smile: I'm new here and a bit confused what this thread is about. but it seems fun :biggrin:
Reply 3903
Original post by Bazinga13
Hello :smile: I'm new here and a bit confused what this thread is about. but it seems fun :biggrin:

Hey there, welcome :wavey: You'll fit right in here in no time! :teehee:
Reply 3904

It's just a general chat thread, but for people who happen to be single :smile: there's no specific thing that it's about.

Welcome !
Original post by CharlieTT
The name is a pretty big reason for me, I'm not comfortable watching something that in the title are called retarded.
I meant shredded as in stretch marks, is that woman just consistently pregnant?

No, they explained in a video why they are called 'tards' and it didn't have anything to do with retard.
She has a better figure than I do tbh, I have plenty of stretch marks but haven't had chilren.
Not really always pregnant because the kids are 9, 8, 6, 3 and 2 days old (may be slightly different cos I'm not entirely sure when their birthdays are but something like that)

Welcome welcome :smile:
No, they explained in a video why they are called 'tards' and it didn't have anything to do with retard.
She has a better figure than I do tbh, I have plenty of stretch marks but haven't had chilren.
Not really always pregnant because the kids are 9, 8, 6, 3 and 2 days old (may be slightly different cos I'm not entirely sure when their birthdays are but something like that)

So she was basically almost always pregnant for the first 3 kids, then slowed down to every three years.

It's just the implication I dislike. I could call my channel Charlie'sFags and make up a reason why it's called Fags, the implication is still there.

I also have never really liked Shay Carl, he's just way to overbearing in my opinion.
Original post by Gemmer_
Hey there, welcome :wavey: You'll fit right in here in no time! :teehee:

haha thank you :biggrin:
Original post by james1211
It's just a general chat thread, but for people who happen to be single :smile: there's no specific thing that it's about.

Welcome !

Thank you! :smile:
Original post by DivinityA
Welcome welcome :smile:

Thank you :smile:
So she was basically almost always pregnant for the first 3 kids, then slowed down to every three years.

It's just the implication I dislike. I could call my channel Charlie'sFags and make up a reason why it's called Fags, the implication is still there.

I also have never really liked Shay Carl, he's just way to overbearing in my opinion.

Your opinion

Your opinion. I think that as long as they can take care of the child, there's nothing wrong with 5 children.
Your opinion. I think that as long as they can take care of the child, there's nothing wrong with 5 children.

There's nothing wrong with that at all. And yeah it is my opinion, I think I stated that. :P
There's nothing wrong with that at all. And yeah it is my opinion, I think I stated that. :P

I meant it differently but it doesn't matter
I actually hate replacement bus services. Was meant to be filming today but can't now because the bus takes twice as long to get there and back >.<
Reply 3916
Winds and rain are really picking up round here and i have to walk 15 minutes to play badminton!

Hello :smile:

The thread is just where we come and chat about whatever interests us at the moment :smile:
Original post by incipientT
Hello :smile:

The thread is just where we come and chat about whatever interests us at the moment :smile:

:hat2:

How's things? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest