The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lucine.B
Same all we had was rain in London though it hit others parts way more. 4 people died, 1 was a 17 yr old girl and the other was a 50 year old man then there was a woman in West London, but that was the only tree that came down. Don't know about the other person though. It was quite literally just rain...although my friends fence came off though its been wonky for ages haha. :smile:
How have you been???

I heard about the 17 year old girl

Very sad

It was just rain here (lots of it) but no wind really
Original post by Jack22031994
It was meant to hit Southern England but Ive had nothing - just a lot of rain - but it was coming from east so maybe they got it a lot worse

I guess someone must have, I've seen reports of 3-4 people killed so far...
Original post by incipientT
Definitely. I'll have to go over it and figure out what it all means sometime this week :sad:

Oh damn! That's going to take so much effort :console: I feel for you.
I guess someone must have, I've seen reports of 3-4 people killed so far...

Yeah I know - its sad
Original post by Jack22031994
I heard about the 17 year old girl

Very sad

It was just rain here (lots of it) but no wind really

Yeah...in a caravan.

Mmm definitely! Some guy tried to save the 50 year old man in his car, but the car just couldn't contain the weight of the tree so got crushedish.

Pretty much the same in London.
Oh damn! That's going to take so much effort :console: I feel for you.

Thanks :smile: Fortunatly, they gave us course notes which do cover it all so it shouldn't take more than a few hours :smile:
Thanks :smile: Fortunatly, they gave us course notes which do cover it all so it shouldn't take more than a few hours :smile:

Ah that's good then, should help! Thats helpful, and pretty kind of them haha :smile:
Ah that's good then, should help! Thats helpful, and pretty kind of them haha :smile:

It is, saves me doing a lot of writing :yep:
It is, saves me doing a lot of writing :yep:

Yes it certainly does! Esp. since I here you barely get time to make notes at uni cos its not like you can tell the lecturer to stop...that's great though. Do they film/ record the lectures at your uni like they do nowadays???
Yes it certainly does! Esp. since I here you barely get time to make notes at uni cos its not like you can tell the lecturer to stop...that's great though. Do they film/ record the lectures at your uni like they do nowadays???

It's not normally that bad, at least with the ones I've had :smile:

They do for half of them, the other half are unrecorded :sadnod:
Original post by james1211
I like them on a girl, more than i should :mmm:

Ah dear :lol:

Original post by Pallas Athena
Did the nose piercing hurt?

Yes, but not that much. Nothing I couldn't handle.
It was achy afterwards but I kept forgetting it was there, and thought I was getting a spot on my nose or something, then I would remember haha.

Original post by lauraaaaa
I'd probably get one but i'd be scared to catch it on things!

I'd be more scared of it rejecting and getting a massive scar... or it getting infected. Ewww.

Aww the ones I've seen are well nice :tongue: I really want like a bar one that you see on necks sometimes but with a stud or something...not sure XD

Hahaha LOL. If that were the case then we couldn't tell men off for ogling us! :lol:
Ag ok...cos slutty & sexy are different :P nah just kidding I know they are but either way Halloween seems to be an excuse to wear little to no clothing or just really raise the eyebrows of men by looking spicy hot :rofl:

I do like neck piercings. They look nice.

I don't mind it when men ogle me, it means I'm not as repulsive as I sometimes think I am :tongue:

Yeah I know what you mean. It's just an excuse really, that's all!
It's not normally that bad, at least with the ones I've had :smile:

They do for half of them, the other half are unrecorded :sadnod:

Ah okay that's good then haha, you scared me a little :tongue:

Ah right, aww that's a shame. I like to listen back and that would help with making proper notes and understanding everything thoroughly but oh well I guess I'll just have to get used to it :redface:
Ah okay that's good then haha, you scared me a little :tongue:

Ah right, aww that's a shame. I like to listen back and that would help with making proper notes and understanding everything thoroughly but oh well I guess I'll just have to get used to it :redface:

you could ask to be allowed to record it, apparently they're very accepting mostly :smile:
Reply 4273
Day 1 down of the week and stil not asked out the girl, gonna make it my weekly goal
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :biggrin:
you could ask to be allowed to record it, apparently they're very accepting mostly :smile:

Mmm yeah my teacher said I could try and ask, that may work. Cool :smile:
Mmm yeah my teacher said I could try and ask, that may work. Cool :smile:

Hope you get it :smile: There's one person in my classes who does it, I know that much :smile:

Night :wavey:
Original post by Tcrumpen
Day 1 down of the week and stil not asked out the girl, gonna make it my weekly goal

Well, telling people it's your goal might help you to get it done :smile:
Anytime! :h: Awesome :ahee: Ah I love the MOTD, don't watch it as often as I'd like though :frown: But I'll record it!
Ah well just continuing my 2 day movie marathon with 2 of my bro's :cool: though have now turned on Freshers since its very interesting and hilarious haha! But we'll soon be back to the movies :biggrin:

2 days of movies? Onset rigor mortis :lol:
Good morning all, how is everyone doing this VERY cold morning :_:

Quick Reply

Latest