The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4520
Original post by incipientT
Well, that'll be something anyway :smile:

What kind of places would you want to go to? :curious:

I really want to go back to America, but to see the bits I didn't see last time. I want to see the desert in Utah, I want to see the Rocky mountains, I want to see the Midwest for its long flat corn fields, and I just generally want to experience that part of the world. I'd like to see Canada and Alaska too at some point. :h:

Oh on a separate note my dream holiday to do before I die is tornado chasing in the Midwest :tongue: would seriously love to see one of those close up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lucine.B
Haha likewise, yeah same for me. Btw who do you support, notice that you're watching the game! I only watch matches with Arsenal tbh last night was a total disappointment :sadnod: but ah well, I do watch other matches sometimes but Basketball is more my thing (my fav sport).

Haha! What if there was a lot of heavy stuff inside, in their position would you not wheel it??? :tongue:

:rofl: Me?! Posh?! :nah: I jut like good quality but I am a total cheapskate! Its my middle name :wink: Haha, I prefer hopping for clothes in store (even though shopping isn't my thing). I just like to be up an about rather than sitting somewhere scrolling :laugh:

Anytime! :h: :grin:

Birmingham City so I don't have much room to comment. Though I might recall a certain cup final at Wembley 2 years ago.. Ring any bells?:wink: Awesome, what got you into basketball? Doesn't seem too big in this country.

Then said person should man up. Or hit the gym. Or not carry as much stuff in his briefcase else people might get suspicious..

Hahah I'm kidding. As in Kate is your middle name, or are you having me on? You see, I'm great at using sarcasm but detecting it is a big weakness of mine. I feel pressured when I go shopping though "can I help you?" :bricks:

Original post by Antonia.Wade
Personal statements seem to do that frequently :tongue: wow! Good luck in your application :smile: yup I'm applying this year too, politics and international relations :smile: haha I take it you don't support them? :tongue:
Hahaha xD supposedly women don't develop their multi-tasking skills until their twenties- no wonder I'm getting so distracted! If you like wining, dining, sex and battles it is the series for you, I'm finding it a bit boring tbh :/ I'm going to watch the tv series in the hope it gets me more interested :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully I'm finished. Though I've been thinking that for weeks but just can't bring to leave it alone. Thank you, you too! Can't wait! Oh nice one, a girl at my school got an unconditional for that course last year :eek: she declined it. :banghead:
Nooo, I follow Birmingham City.
Hahah that would explain it! Just think, you might be able to read, watch and speak when you're twenty! Dangerous. I always prefer shows/movies over the books :dontknow:
Mmm, ah we all have that one thing we don't exactly engage with I'm not sure what mine is, for some reason I like every subject though ICT can be a lot of work and just go through one ear out the other :lol:

On a different note, how you been??? How's the designing going???

:grin: Good good :smile: I'm alright thanks, just chilling but got a ton of work to do haha. On here??? Nah! just getting started :laugh: its yous lot keeping me on here :biggrin:
Dw dear we all have! Well I know I have, but I enjoy being single. After all that's happened its a breath of fresh air not to be tied down haha! just having ma fun XD
New is good...or rather change is, not sure. Actually they can both be good & bad :tongue:
haha :yay: indeed :h:

Unfortunately my thing is one of life's most interesting parts >.< oh wow! I find technology enormously interesting, but then again I like scifi :smile:

I've been getting better thank you :smile: how about you? That show has finished and it was absolutely wonderful thanks! How about you? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4523
Not too bad! Saw you'd like to book a holiday??? I'm promoting this yearly event called TribeIbiza (think you're to old for that since it for sixth formers :tongue:) Gonna book my tickets real soon :bigsmile: getting my deposits down for next year an' all hehe.

Probably too old yeah :tongue: it sounds fun though, are you excited??
Original post by Jack22031994

Hey :smile:

How's it going??? :smile:

Of course not :wink:

Trying being the operative word :tongue:

I don't know enough to comment :lol: I can guarantee they're fat free though :tongue:

Ta :h:

I am not! :aetsch: life's to short to be jealous. Plus I only ever get jealous of other girls looks :tongue:

Haha dw I would've succeeded had your smartness not failed you XD

:rofl: I figured haha! Not exactly since you need fat to make the cookies otherwise they won't have a good colour and the shelf life would be really short!

Anytime m'love :hat2:
Original post by james1211
I really want to go back to America, but to see the bits I didn't see last time. I want to see the desert in Utah, I want to see the Rocky mountains, I want to see the Midwest for its long flat corn fields, and I just generally want to experience that part of the world. I'd like to see Canada and Alaska too at some point. :h:

Oh on a separate note my dream holiday to do before I die is tornado chasing in the Midwest :tongue: would seriously love to see one of those close up

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tornado chasing? :eek: Just so long as it isn't the last thing you do before you die :tongue:
Reply 4526
Original post by mjj22
Ohhh nicee, haha to early for Janes the man then?:wink:

What's that? :redface:
How's it going??? :smile:

good thanks :smile:
Reply 4528
Tornado chasing? :eek: Just so long as it isn't the last thing you do before you die :tongue:

I'd LOOOOVE to go tornado chasing dude, for reals. Imagine seeing something like that close up :eek:

Nature is awesome sometimes.

I am not! :aetsch: life's to short to be jealous. Plus I only ever get jealous of other girls looks :tongue:

Haha dw I would've succeeded had your smartness not failed you XD

:rofl: I figured haha! Not exactly since you need fat to make the cookies otherwise they won't have a good colour and the shelf life would be really short!

Anytime m'love :hat2:

Well, you won't be jealous of me anytime soon then :lol:

hehe, that doesn't even make sense :rofl:

They don't live on a shelf :tongue:
I'd LOOOOVE to go tornado chasing dude, for reals. Imagine seeing something like that close up :eek:

Nature is awesome sometimes.

Yeah, it would be pretty awesome, but you'd need a fair amount of luck to catch one as well :smile:
Original post by aaaarroonnn
Birmingham City so I don't have much room to comment. Though I might recall a certain cup final at Wembley 2 years ago.. Ring any bells?:wink: Awesome, what got you into basketball? Doesn't seem too big in this country.

Then said person should man up. Or hit the gym. Or not carry as much stuff in his briefcase else people might get suspicious..

Hahah I'm kidding. As in Kate is your middle name, or are you having me on? You see, I'm great at using sarcasm but detecting it is a big weakness of mine. I feel pressured when I go shopping though "can I help you?" :bricks:

Hopefully I'm finished. Though I've been thinking that for weeks but just can't bring to leave it alone. Thank you, you too! Can't wait! Oh nice one, a girl at my school got an unconditional for that course last year :eek: she declined it. :banghead:
Nooo, I follow Birmingham City.
Hahah that would explain it! Just think, you might be able to read, watch and speak when you're twenty! Dangerous. I always prefer shows/movies over the books :dontknow:

Congrats :smile: I tried sending mine off before half term but the school thinks I'm overloading myself, so I've had to give up something :frown::frown: it does get a bit of a pet project tbh, I've fretted so much about whether it's right, and how I can make it better :/ thank you :h: an unconditional?! Ahmigad I'm so jealous!
I don't really follow football, but how are they doing? :smile:
That would be astonishing! It'd be like what the dowager Grantham said on the last DA- "do any one of them even know what the others are playing?" :biggrin: I think the shows/movies are a lot more exciting, and it's easier to keep track of characters! Do you read much? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats :smile: I tried sending mine off before half term but the school thinks I'm overloading myself, so I've had to give up something :frown::frown: it does get a bit of a pet project tbh, I've fretted so much about whether it's right, and how I can make it better :/ thank you :h: an unconditional?! Ahmigad I'm so jealous!
I don't really follow football, but how are they doing? :smile:
That would be astonishing! It'd be like what the dowager Grantham said on the last DA- "do any one of them even know what the others are playing?" :biggrin: I think the shows/movies are a lot more exciting, and it's easier to keep track of characters! Do you read much? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah my school wanted them in before we broke up, but my tutor never had time to look at mine so I have to wait until we go back :-( I just want it send off and to start receiving offers [or dreaded rejections]
That's good then, I don't have to tell how bad we are.
Don't go all Downton Abbey on me, I have enough of that off my mum and sister. Yeah exactly, books tend to drag things on I find.
When I get the time, I'm more of a crime/thriller fan, Ian Rankin, Lee Child and the like.

Ah right haha. Yeah I may or may not remember that :tongue: twas a looooong time ago hahaha :wink: Probably my American roots :lol: I think it was more that i joined a club and was trained professionally until year 10 um...and also seeing my first game!
(At Madison Square Gardens :smile:) Mmm there are the European games :biggrin:

:rofl:!!! LMFAO thats so mean :tongue: Oh lord haha, 'suspicious'??? Really??? XD

Oh kool :mmm: Nope, its the words cheap & skate mixed together! So I am cheapskate #cheapskate cos I love me some cheap stuff :laugh: Ah you may need to get better at that for I am ze queen of sarcasm :crown: hehe Oh really??? They're just doing they're job though otherwise they won't get paid :redface: ...in a way

Unfortunately my thing is one of life's most interesting parts >.< oh wow! I find technology enormously interesting, but then again I like scifi :smile:

I've been getting better thank you :smile: how about you? That show has finished and it was absolutely wonderful thanks! How about you? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Interesting is all it can be! :u:
Oh no I think you're mistaken :tongue: I looooooove technology! Take it from my dad (he's a technologist :h:) We have so much tech in my house its unreal, plus since I love acting it bode well when it comes to movies and theater :biggrin: ICT entail something quite different and although I like it and do understand it well...I'm not sure :lol:

Oh good! Yeah pretty much the same (esp. from last time :redface:) Ah great! The Tempest is fantastic but my fa Shakespeare play is probz Othello! Thats great to hear!!! Its all going good, just designing whatever I can really :smile:

Probably too old yeah :tongue: it sounds fun though, are you excited??

Very much so :yes: So excited to be moving back to America an'
all that, I can taste it its so close. 2014 couldn't come any quicker! :biggrin:
Reply 4534
Evening All
Yeah my school wanted them in before we broke up, but my tutor never had time to look at mine so I have to wait until we go back :-( I just want it send off and to start receiving offers [or dreaded rejections]
That's good then, I don't have to tell how bad we are.
Don't go all Downton Abbey on me, I have enough of that off my mum and sister. Yeah exactly, books tend to drag things on I find.
When I get the time, I'm more of a crime/thriller fan, Ian Rankin, Lee Child and the like.

Everyone were supposed to have had theirs done by the 15th even if they weren't applying to Oxbridge, but mine has just kept on getting delayed :frown: exactly, feel the same here! I just want to know >.< good news or bad
Aww I'm sure you're not that bad xD my only link to Birmingham is that my cousins live their :smile: do you live their?
Oops sorry xD I even managed to get my brother interested :tongue: this book seems to be dragging for eternity :frown: Oo nice :smile: what's your favourite book?
Btw sorry for all the questions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, it would be pretty awesome, but you'd need a fair amount of luck to catch one as well :smile:

Duuuuude!!! that sounds amazing :awesome: can I come?!

Well, you won't be jealous of me anytime soon then :lol:

hehe, that doesn't even make sense :rofl:

They don't live on a shelf :tongue:

How do you mean?! I'm sure you're a total stunner :biggrin: you walk in the room and all the men's knees go week they're all 'WHO IS THAT?!' :teeth: :drool: hahaha!!!

Haha that's what you think :wink:

Hehe ya don't seem to be understanding...I meant as in when you buy them in the store they're on a shelf also...shelf-life means to say how long the food we'll last for...as in its BBD :h:

Original post by Jack22031994
good thanks :smile:

Good good :smile:
Ah right haha. Yeah I may or may not remember that :tongue: twas a looooong time ago hahaha :wink: Probably my American roots :lol: I think it was more that i joined a club and was trained professionally until year 10 um...and also seeing my first game!
(At Madison Square Gardens :smile:) Mmm there are the European games :biggrin:

:rofl:!!! LMFAO thats so mean :tongue: Oh lord haha, 'suspicious'??? Really??? XD

Oh kool :mmm: Nope, its the words cheap & skate mixed together! So I am cheapskate #cheapskate cos I love me some cheap stuff :laugh: Ah you may need to get better at that for I am ze queen of sarcasm :crown: hehe Oh really??? They're just doing they're job though otherwise they won't get paid :redface: ...in a way

Interesting is all it can be! :u:
Oh no I think you're mistaken :tongue: I looooooove technology! Take it from my dad (he's a technologist :h:) We have so much tech in my house its unreal, plus since I love acting it bode well when it comes to movies and theater :biggrin: ICT entail something quite different and although I like it and do understand it well...I'm not sure :lol:

Oh good! Yeah pretty much the same (esp. from last time :redface:) Ah great! The Tempest is fantastic but my fa Shakespeare play is probz Othello! Thats great to hear!!! Its all going good, just designing whatever I can really :smile:

Very much so :yes: So excited to be moving back to America an'
all that, I can taste it its so close. 2014 couldn't come any quicker! :biggrin:

Science can do so much, i think it is the future :smile:
Oops my bad! Wow that's so cool, what sort of stuff does he do? The things I'm most excited about are Motorola's Project Ara (I'm a mega supporter of Phonebloks) and the interactive window idea :smile: you sound like you have such an awesome house! Ah at my school ICT and technology are combined (at least at sixth form) :smile: some stuff boggles me too :tongue:
Would you like to pm at all? I haven't read Othello, I really should! Although I find that going through it with my teachers is the best thing because they pull out so much meaning. Nice :biggrin: what's your latest creation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Evening all.
Everyone were supposed to have had theirs done by the 15th even if they weren't applying to Oxbridge, but mine has just kept on getting delayed :frown: exactly, feel the same here! I just want to know >.< good news or bad
Aww I'm sure you're not that bad xD my only link to Birmingham is that my cousins live their :smile: do you live their?
Oops sorry xD I even managed to get my brother interested :tongue: this book seems to be dragging for eternity :frown: Oo nice :smile: what's your favourite book?
Btw sorry for all the questions

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hate waiting, I'm really impatient. Hopefully good ey.
You'd be surprised haha! Not far, essentially, it's the nearest city. Where are you from then?
You did do well then! How old is he? I hate when books do that, I'm one for putting it down if it's like that. Probably Safe House by Chris Ewan, yourself?
Don't apologize silly!

Quick Reply

Latest