The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tom_green_day
Yay! Do I need to make a speech? :colondollar:
Y'know if the trial was to find out if I'm a greedy pig I could have just told you that...

Definitely :yep:

no, you're a guinea pig, remember? :tongue:
Yaay twerking Miley Cyrus bunny (y)
:snoozing: I'll get cat out the way while I can still name animals!
Hey that is very rude to the bunny! :eek: It is a far better twerker than Miley Cyrus :ahee:
:bee: *buzz buzz* hehe
Original post by EmKendall
Hey that is very rude to the bunny! :eek: It is a far better twerker than Miley Cyrus :ahee:
:bee: *buzz buzz* hehe

No-one's better at twerking that the Twerminator!
Ok I'm not sure bees are a mammal but I brought up penguins so I'll let it slide.:elefant: here we go, the mammal section is running precariously low :L

Original post by incipientT
Definitely :yep:

no, you're a guinea pig, remember? :tongue:

Ok Here goes:
"Hi guys. I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for beverages, I can tell you I don't have drinks. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my guinea pig go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. "
Wait, is that the right one? I prepared a few earlier for different occasions...
Greedy pig guinea pig, tomayto tomarto.
I feel weird

Ok Here goes:
"Hi guys. I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for beverages, I can tell you I don't have drinks. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my guinea pig go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. "
Wait, is that the right one? I prepared a few earlier for different occasions...
Greedy pig guinea pig, tomayto tomarto.

right :tongue:
Original post by lauraaaaa
I feel weird

How so?
At least once, anyway :lol:

I don't know, I just don't. If I had friends who did it I might, but I don't so I don't.

Haha yes! That would be sooo cool, ooh lets save it for 1st April??? Actually that may be too far away :lol:

Ah I see. Makes sense. Do you go out often??? Do you like clubbing or whatever???

Original post by Tcrumpen
TBH my least favourite character as a whole in actually DiNozzo, i find him annoying most times even when he has a genuine romance arc, Gibbs is kinda a bit of an inpsiration for me, i am quite damaged however i let people know about it unlike gibbs

Aww really??? I like him. Hmm I get where you're coming from however that's what makes him him. Also the whole point of his character is that he's insufferable and comes across as annoying so I guess his role is pretty believable then!
So you mean he reminds you of yourself??? Haha hmm well they say its good to let it out, I myself am not a sharer so more like Gibbs than you may think :tongue:
Original post by lucine.B
Haha yes! That would be sooo cool, ooh lets save it for 1st April??? Actually that may be too far away :lol:

Ah I see. Makes sense. Do you go out often??? Do you like clubbing or whatever???

Maybe :tongue: I think some one else will have to do that though :tongue:

Not really, not really :lol:
Reply 4988
Original post by lucine.B

Aww really??? I like him. Hmm I get where you're coming from however that's what makes him him. Also the whole point of his character is that he's insufferable and comes across as annoying so I guess his role is pretty believable then!
So you mean he reminds you of yourself??? Haha hmm well they say its good to let it out, I myself am not a sharer so more like Gibbs than you may think :tongue:

I understand that is his character, and he does have his comic relief moments, but he just gets on my nerves the most out of the main cast, although still not likling Vance as the director, Sheppard brought a certain uniqueness to the show, that and a background with gibbs

And yeah he does remind me a bit of myself, there have been times where i've just wanted to stop all i'm doing and give myself projects, like Gibbs and his boats, how the hell he got those out of the basement i have no idea ... I tend to break a lot of his rules day to day, mainly number 10
No-one's better at twerking that the Twerminator!
Ok I'm not sure bees are a mammal but I brought up penguins so I'll let it slide.:elefant: here we go, the mammal section is running precariously low :L

Haha I totally forgot we were only doing mammals! Hmm... :fleurdelis: epic rainbow giraffe!
How so?

Idk I'm in a proper soppy mood and want a cuddle, which is so unlike me. Probably because I'm absolutely freezing and everyone I try to talk to is ignoring me hah
Original post by EmKendall
Haha I totally forgot we were only doing mammals! Hmm... :fleurdelis: epic rainbow giraffe!

Wow exotic! And kinda trippy! However:
:bl: Game over man, game over.

right :tongue:

Sorry... I... I'll leave quietly and slowly and never return :ashamed:
Original post by lauraaaaa
Idk I'm in a proper soppy mood and want a cuddle, which is so unlike me. Probably because I'm absolutely freezing and everyone I try to talk to is ignoring me hah

:hugs:< closest I can provide :smile:

Sorry... I... I'll leave quietly and slowly and never return :ashamed:

Wow exotic! And kinda trippy! However:
:bl: Game over man, game over.

Oh come on dude how does that count as a mammal?? Okay you asked for it... :troll: troll-lolololol :wink:
I'm in year 13, but retaking performance of 12 because it was ****E. I play guitar, clarinet, piano, bass and tenor saxophone. Go ahead, lists are cool :biggrin:

Koool sames :five: Aww really??? I was lucky in mine the viva voce went awesome! :biggrin:
Great!

Ok here goes :redface: I play:
Piano, The voice, Trombone, Violin, French horn, a little bit of the Tuba, bit of the Clarinet, Flute, Viola, Double bass, Alto & Soprano sax (soprano being my fav), bit of Oboe & Bassoon, Drums, Guitar, Cello and er... that's about it...unless I've left some out :laugh:
incipientT
x

How's things? :smile:
Original post by shadowdweller
How's things? :smile:

They're ok. Going to be really busy this weekend though. You?
They're ok. Going to be really busy this weekend though. You?

Why, what's this weekend?

Pretty good. Busy also :yawn:
Hey folks
Original post by shadowdweller
Why, what's this weekend?

Pretty good. Busy also :yawn:

I've got stuff with uni to figure out, plus a fireworks display tomorrow to do and another on tuesday...

Quick Reply

Latest