The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Morning all :h:
Original post by incipientT
Well, unless you're a mogwai... :P

A what? Isn't that from Jungle Book? :s-smilie:

Original post by lucine.B
Its still real good! I mean this is A level man, dw about it. I'm sure resitting will be good for ya. I think as long as you get a B in the recital and written exam you should bang an A :h:
Omg IKR! I don't take it myself but I'm always in their lessons and well since I produce a little it helps I guess lolz. Thats what I find so very annoying! Luckily there were only a few people like that in my class, the rest of us can sight read at a high level so all is good :bigsmile: An A :colondollar:

Ah man that's great nice one! I actually got C in performance, B in composition (I was expecting A- got full marks at it for GCSE) and C in exam (Really surprised me, it was the only thing over all my subjects I revised for). I need an A for A2 as the unis I'm applying for ask for AAA.
Original post by EmKendall

Hey! Nyan-cat is part poptart :eek: BOOM Tasmanian devil :taz: :wink: go Taz! Wow have a god time! Enjoy yourself on behalf of all the unsocial people spending their evenings on TSR :wink: ...like me!

But part cat! :dogt: still going strong ;D
Aha thank you, I'll spend the other 364 days on here I promise!
Or since the holidays are over, wrapped up in bed... I only stay up if there's nothing the next morning :frown:
I messed up that last quote a bit, did it still give the notif?
(edited 10 years ago)
Morning all :h:

Morning :smile:

Had a really strange dream last night
Original post by Tom_green_day
A what? Isn't that from Jungle Book? :s-smilie:

That's what the cute furry thing that turns into a gremlin is called :tongue:
Original post by Jack22031994
Morning :smile:

Had a really strange dream last night

How's things?

Oh? :smile:

How's things?

Oh? :smile:

Ok thanks

Basically in the dream My best girl friend and I were kissing - I dont want it again
Ok thanks

Basically in the dream My best girl friend and I were kissing - I dont want it again

Oh... ok :smile:
Oh... ok :smile:

I really dont want it again.

Yes - she is very attractive and lovely - I just dont see her like that
I really dont want it again.

Yes - she is very attractive and lovely - I just dont see her like that

Fair enough, hope you don't get it again :smile:
Reply 5208
Ok thanks

Why would you not want that, i know i would
Reply 5209
Original post by Tcrumpen
Why would you not want that, i know i would

You don't kiss your best friend :s-smilie:
Original post by james1211

My very very best friend is my brother. Imagine how awkward that would be! :rofl:
Reply 5211

I've done it, admitley it was cos of a bet, but still i did it
Reply 5212
Original post by Holby_fanatic
My very very best friend is my brother. Imagine how awkward that would be! :rofl:

I think it's at the very least legal so there's one very minor upside :tongue:

I've done it, admitley it was cos of a bet, but still i did it

Oh dear :redface:
Reply 5213

Oh dear :redface:

Made even more awkward by the fact she had a bf at the time (yet he apprently was fine with it)

It's not legal, is it?! :eek: Still, I would not. It would be too weird for a start.
Made even more awkward by the fact she had a bf at the time (yet he apprently was fine with it)

There was a thread once, made by anon, where a guy was talking about kissing his best friend and she had a boyfriend but was supposedly fine with it. Because the guy had never kissed anyone or something like that. And the bet was winning a game of pool or something...

Was that you?
Reply 5216

Why... wha? You kissed your best friend while she was seeing a guy? Dude. :tongue:

It's not legal, is it?! :eek: Still, I would not. It would be too weird for a start.

Of course it's legal :tongue: We are prudish in this country though, right across Europe the common greeting for any family member, same gender or not, is a kiss and hug!
Of course it's legal :tongue: We are prudish in this country though, right across Europe the common greeting for any family member, same gender or not, is a kiss and hug!

The only time I ever touch my brother is if I'm going to hit him. :lol: The last time we hugged was our birthday and the next time will be when I graduate. :lol:
Reply 5218
There was a thread once, made by anon, where a guy was talking about kissing his best friend and she had a boyfriend but was supposedly fine with it. Because the guy had never kissed anyone or something like that. And the bet was winning a game of pool or something...

Was that you?

Why... wha? You kissed your best friend while she was seeing a guy? Dude. :tongue:

Both guilty as charged
Original post by mjj22
It went pretty good thanks haha:smile:

I see you are rather keen; hmm... I cant tell:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah man... *Yawn* Morning..

Well yeah you sparked my curiosity what can i say :cool:

The mysterious types have lots of secrets to uncover! :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest