The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tcrumpen
Neither get an Android based tablet, Apple OS has some problems right now so i hear

i'm not sure - may have to go to an apple store and have a play as I do love Apple,

I dont like the android tablets i have seen though too
Reply 5681
Maths NAB tomorrow, holy beshizZles

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5682
Yo.
Original post by james1211
Sod it. I'm gonna die alone :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awwww don't be like that, James. :console:
Reply 5684
Original post by Jack22031994
i'm not sure - may have to go to an apple store and have a play as I do love Apple,

I dont like the android tablets i have seen though too

You know with apple you spedning more for just a lot of badge ...
Original post by Tcrumpen
You know with apple you spedning more for just a lot of badge ...

Yeah I suppose so - Going to wait and see what the New Ipad mini is like when it comes out
Original post by incipientT
I didn't notice :colondollar: Thanks :h:

Haha its fine, as I aid I edited it in :P Anytime! :h:

Original post by mjj22
Ohhhh woooo!!!!!:five:

:woo: yeah ya!!! :biggrin:

Original post by lauraaaaa
No one really spoke to me today and was having other conversations so didn't think anyone would really care but said it anyway

Right...

Sod it. I'm gonna die alone :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?! Don't say that :tongue: going on...is it about what I think its about??? :hugs:
Original post by sophie.isabella
I don't know what the new one will be like, but I got mine in June (a mini) and it's so useful- the perfect size and much more portable than the regular size- it can be held in one hand! At first I didn't see the point in downsizing, but now I can't face the regular iPad again!

Cool thanks :smile: - the only thing i have heard that will be different is that the new one will have a retina display - but do you notice a difference in screen quality?
Reply 5688
Original post by sophie.isabella
I don't know what the new one will be like, but I got mine in June (a mini) and it's so useful- the perfect size and much more portable than the regular size- it can be held in one hand! At first I didn't see the point in downsizing, but now I can't face the regular iPad again!

Totez irrelevant like buuuuuuuuuuuut hey there!! You must be new in this thread? :smile:
Reply 5689
Trying to decide what Wah pedal to get ...
Reply 5690
Original post by lucine.B
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?! Don't say that :tongue: going on...is it about what I think its about??? :hugs:

It's about someone else this time :tongue:

Original post by Holby_fanatic
Awwww don't be like that, James. :console:

Yeah just trying not to overthink things at the minute, lots going on at once after a long time of not much happening :tongue:
Reply 5691
Haha its fine, as I aid I edited it in :P Anytime! :h:

:woo: yeah ya!!! :biggrin:

Right...

Hmmm.... I dropped the kettle in the common room today... Gosh am soooo clumsy haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5692
Reply 5693

So how is this hunk of love? Good I hope! :smile:

Before today, I hadn't posted in this thread for 6 days!! :eek:

Yeah just trying not to overthink things at the minute, lots going on at once after a long time of not much happening :tongue:

Doesn't mean you're going to die alone. :tongue: I used to think like that though. Sometimes I still do. :colondollar:
Right...

??
Reply 5696
Original post by Holby_fanatic
Doesn't mean you're going to die alone. :tongue: I used to think like that though. Sometimes I still do. :colondollar:

True, if anything it's good what's going on but that makes me feel more under pressure because now i have something to lose because there's options on the table, and i begin to self doubt more :colondollar:
hi
Evening all :h:

Original post by NormalGirl
hi

Hello and welcome to the thread :h: (and the forum, too :smile:)

How's things?
Reply 5699
Original post by NormalGirl
hi

Hey there, you okay? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest