The Student Room Group

If you really like someone.....

Would you say your thinking becomes a bit obsessive/ irrational? Reason I ask I have feelings for this girl but I'm constantly looking to see how she behaves around this other guy. I have a gut feeling she likes him,but I don't know where this feeling has come from. If she smiles or jokes with him I get really disheartened and angry at the other guy. I know he is playing her along, he acts all different when he is around her he even has a girlfriend already! He will always offer to do this for her or carry that for her sometimes ALOT. It just really annoys me that he can be so fake to her and she seem so be falling for it.
irrational yes but not obsessive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Vespasunset
Would you say your thinking becomes a bit obsessive/ irrational? Reason I ask I have feelings for this girl but I'm constantly looking to see how she behaves around this other guy. I have a gut feeling she likes him,but I don't know where this feeling has come from. If she smiles or jokes with him I get really disheartened and angry at the other guy. I know he is playing her along, he acts all different when he is around her he even has a girlfriend already! He will always offer to do this for her or carry that for her sometimes ALOT. It just really annoys me that he can be so fake to her and she seem so be falling for it.

ALWAYS, if you like someone it's always the case just total infatuation right?
Just be equally as chivalrous and your mind will probably be more at ease. You have the upper hand anyway since he's taken!
Reply 3
She knows that he has a girlfriend so do you think her perspective of him would be different?? If that makes sense.
Original post by Vespasunset
She knows that he has a girlfriend so do you think her perspective of him would be different?? If that makes sense.

hmm well it would be hard to say, being a girl it can be hard to not like someone who is seemingly charming even if he does have a gf; it may be wrong but if a guy does show u that sort of attention it feels kinda nice and feeling is probably what she is drawn to. My advise to you would be to play on your knowledge of her, do things that you know she will think more fondly of. for a kinda silly example say she only like pink and blue smarties; buying her smarties then separating then into a cute box or something would or should to her be sweet and more endearing. (silly example) play to your strengths and try to be just as charming as that other guy and some.
best wishes for that and i hope you get her eventually!! :biggrin: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending