The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Urgh gotta go out quickly. Was just getting comfortable at home. Ah well back into the cold I go :redface:
Original post by itssimplyme
Good gooood :smile:) ahaha, mmm I'll see about that ;P Guess we both are, maybe you more so!

Nah man I applied for a job there and went to an interview and they said no! Total bummer!
Much planned for the weekend? :smile:
Original post by Tom_green_day
Nah man I applied for a job there and went to an interview and they said no! Total bummer!
Much planned for the weekend? :smile:

hahaha, seriously? Awww, that sucks! I'm sure there's something better out there for you anyway ;P Unfortunately not :frown:( Was supposed to be going to Winter Wonderland (not too sure if you're a Londoner and have heard of it or not?!) but plans changed haha. What about you? :smile:
hahaha, seriously? Awww, that sucks! I'm sure there's something better out there for you anyway ;P Unfortunately not :frown:( Was supposed to be going to Winter Wonderland (not too sure if you're a Londoner and have heard of it or not?!) but plans changed haha. What about you? :smile:

Haha deep :P
OK I'm guessing that's an ice skating thing? Sounds like it! I'm not a Londoner :smile: Awh that sucks I'm sorry! I've got my uni portfolio to sort out :s-smilie: Are you at uni?
Haha deep :P
OK I'm guessing that's an ice skating thing? Sounds like it! I'm not a Londoner :smile: Awh that sucks I'm sorry! I've got my uni portfolio to sort out :s-smilie: Are you at uni?

Yeah there's an ice rink, a Christmas market, Circus and a bunch of other festive things :smile: haha, you don't have to apologise ;P It's not your fault hehe. Ah, sounds serious, what are you studying at uni? Not yet, next year though hehe :smile:) got a couple offers, waiting for a few more so shall see how it goes!
Original post by treehugger18
that is really cool, do you like your music?? I hope you do? It sounds like your really inspired by the good tune and can describe aspects of life through that interest...I would do the same, with art but you end up making everything sound really pretentious :/ or that you completely have your head in the sky on magic mushrooms :P

Well, I do like listening to music, but I'm not sure how the rest of that post applies to me :lol:
Original post by lucine.B
But that's not the original sound of the trombone :tongue: It was able to make an incredible sound in such away using just a mute, this improved the whole texture and sound of the piece! It was genius, and I mean the things Jimmy Blanton did to that bass line :coma: it was so indifferent they quite literally changed the face of music! Or rather the use of certain instruments today and how we see them. :smile:

Oh Michelle, whatever shall we do with you. :lol:! JK I love ya :h:

I think I'll have to take you word on that :lol:

:colondollar: *phew* :tongue:
Yeah there's an ice rink, a Christmas market, Circus and a bunch of other festive things :smile: haha, you don't have to apologise ;P It's not your fault hehe. Ah, sounds serious, what are you studying at uni? Not yet, next year though hehe :smile:) got a couple offers, waiting for a few more so shall see how it goes!

Aw that sounds awesome! How come you can't go?
I'm hoping to do English Lit and Creative Writing :smile: You must be in the same year as me, that's cool :3 what about you, what are you hoping to do? Wow you got offers already? Dayum, where?
Aw that sounds awesome! How come you can't go?
I'm hoping to do English Lit and Creative Writing :smile: You must be in the same year as me, that's cool :3 what about you, what are you hoping to do? Wow you got offers already? Dayum, where?

A couple people couldn't make it and I guess plans were just cancelled :smile: Oh nice! So you're actually in year 13 then, woo snap ;P Hoping to study economics haha, a little geeky but hey ho! Yeah I've got 2, Birmingham and York :smile: Where are you thinking of applying to?
A couple people couldn't make it and I guess plans were just cancelled :smile: Oh nice! So you're actually in year 13 then, woo snap ;P Hoping to study economics haha, a little geeky but hey ho! Yeah I've got 2, Birmingham and York :smile: Where are you thinking of applying to?

Oh well that aint so bad you might go again! Yeah wow something in common :P Ah that's not geeky it's cool! Oh wow those are good unis! I was applying to 2 courses at UEA, 2 at Warwick and one at Manchester :smile: Where else have you applied?
Oh well that aint so bad you might go again! Yeah wow something in common :P Ah that's not geeky it's cool! Oh wow those are good unis! I was applying to 2 courses at UEA, 2 at Warwick and one at Manchester :smile: Where else have you applied?

We're going to reschedule it all, so it's okay :smile: hahaa, don't be so surprised about having something in common! Ah nice, I'm also applying to Warwick! As well as Exeter and Nottingham :smile: Good luck with your application x
We're going to reschedule it all, so it's okay :smile: hahaa, don't be so surprised about having something in common! Ah nice, I'm also applying to Warwick! As well as Exeter and Nottingham :smile: Good luck with your application x

Sorry about this slow reply, TSR crashed on me! Oh cool do you think you're likely to get a place? :smile:
Aha good luck too, not that you need it with 2 offers already!
Sorry about this slow reply, TSR crashed on me! Oh cool do you think you're likely to get a place? :smile:
Aha good luck too, not that you need it with 2 offers already!

No worries! :smile: Think I may jump into bed shortly! If I'm honest, not from Warwick, no :frown: I'd love an offer, but it's the top uni for economics haha, so the competition is ridiculously high! But I'd hate to think 'oh what if I applied' So I just went for it :smile: haha, awww, thanks! :smile:
No worries! :smile: Think I may jump into bed shortly! If I'm honest, not from Warwick, no :frown: I'd love an offer, but it's the top uni for economics haha, so the competition is ridiculously high! But I'd hate to think 'oh what if I applied' So I just went for it :smile: haha, awww, thanks! :smile:

Aha ok sorry if I'm keeping you :P
Aw come on that's not the spirit at all! You didn't apply so you could apply, you applied so you could WIN! Ohyaaah.
Aha ok sorry if I'm keeping you :P
Aw come on that's not the spirit at all! You didn't apply so you could apply, you applied so you could WIN! Ohyaaah.

No no, you're not don't worry :smile: hahahaha, if you say so ;P Think I'm going to get some sleep now hehe, speak to you soon? :smile: nice little chat today!

Yeah strong stuff is good but cider is my baby :3 Jeez I've just had an idea, we should one night get loads of people from this thread in one big webcam chat on skype or something (can you do that? I don't know) but we all have drinks so we're getting more and more drunk while on webcam... it'd be awesome!
What puddings do you make?
It asked me for title, I gave it title!

Sorry for my late reply had to go out :tongue: Will reply to your PM in a bit :smile:
Cider is awesome! :biggrin: haha the strong stuff is very good :yep:
Haha I suppose that is a good idea...if people are willing to show their face xD I think so, I know you can do group calls on skype but I don't know how many people you can have one with...LOL Imagine that- playing I have never via webcam :rofl:
Various ones, pretty much all of them. Tend to make the complicated ones.
:lol: that you did! And I take my hat of to you sir :hat2:, twas an incredibly thought out title :mmm:
No no, you're not don't worry :smile: hahahaha, if you say so ;P Think I'm going to get some sleep now hehe, speak to you soon? :smile: nice little chat today!

Yeah, do you mind if I add you as a friend on here? :smile: good night! :P
Sorry for my late reply had to go out :tongue: Will reply to your PM in a bit :smile:
Cider is awesome! :biggrin: haha the strong stuff is very good :yep:
Haha I suppose that is a good idea...if people are willing to show their face xD I think so, I know you can do group calls on skype but I don't know how many people you can have one with...LOL Imagine that- playing I have never via webcam :rofl:
Various ones, pretty much all of them. Tend to make the complicated ones.
:lol: that you did! And I take my hat of to you sir :hat2:, twas an incredibly thought out title :mmm:

Aha don't worry about it it was good to get it off my chest :P
Yeah west country upbringing ftw :P
that would be so fun :P And most people on this thread are around the same age aren't they?
Have you ever made eton mess?
Well you know what they say, if it ain't broke don't fix it!
Reply 6897
V/H/S/2 is a creepy film
Aha don't worry about it it was good to get it off my chest :P
Yeah west country upbringing ftw :P
that would be so fun :P And most people on this thread are around the same age aren't they?
Have you ever made eton mess?
Well you know what they say, if it ain't broke don't fix it!

Cool, they say its good to share...though I'm not really a sharer. :smile:
Hahaha! Fo' shizzle :gangster: :rofl:
You really think so??? Er...yeah pretty much :tongue:
Yes, that's like one of the easiest desserts of all time!
True dat! :biggrin:

Original post by Tcrumpen
V/H/S/2 is a creepy film

Tis awesome m'dear :tongue:

Original post by incipientT
Well, I do like listening to music, but I'm not sure how the rest of that post applies to me :lol:

I think I'll have to take you word on that :lol:

:colondollar: *phew* :tongue:

Haha that you shall :tongue:

Spoiler

:lol: You're safe :grin:

Haha that you shall :tongue:

Spoiler

:lol: You're safe :grin:

I believe you :yep:

Spoiler

I can relax now :h: