The Student Room Group

Predicted Grades

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by SirVeillance
Hey everyone!
Just to let you all know I got an offer from Leeds today for AAA despite being predicted BBB! Big jump I know, I couldn't believe it!
Ignore all the people who are overly pessimistic and go for it. I honestly didn't think I'd get an offer, but there we go!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Get in there son!!!
Reply 61
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Silly me, I should go to prison for that. Would you like to press charges as you seem to hav sufficent evidence to support the case, I will admit to everything.

*have and also *sufficient :tongue: :biggrin:
Original post by AnharM
*have and also *sufficient :tongue: :biggrin:

:redface: M1nd bl0w/\/ bi tha 3ngl1sh langu4ggeg
Reply 63
Hey everyone!
Just to let you all know I got an offer from Leeds today for AAA despite being predicted BBB! Big jump I know, I couldn't believe it!
Ignore all the people who are overly pessimistic and go for it. I honestly didn't think I'd get an offer, but there we go!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! I'm hoping to complete my PS by Friday and the course I want to do offers a grade higher than my predictions as well :frown:
Reply 64
Original post by Vorsah
Get in there son!!!

Haha cheers mate! Was over the moon!
I can't remember if you're an applicant or current student?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by Ndella
Well done! I'm hoping to complete my PS by Friday and the course I want to do offers a grade higher than my predictions as well :frown:

Well my predictions are BBB and I got in for AAA which are a way off, so go for it! If I can do it and I'm nothing special, anyone can :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Haha cheers mate! Was over the moon!
I can't remember if you're an applicant or current student?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Applicant
Well my predictions are BBB and I got in for AAA which are a way off, so go for it! If I can do it and I'm nothing special, anyone can :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow well done! You've given me some hope now that I could at least try and get into places, which I had none before :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Original post by Vorsah
Applicant

Ah right! good luck with your application! :biggrin:
Reply 69
Original post by furryface12
Wow well done! You've given me some hope now that I could at least try and get into places, which I had none before :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've heard of quite a few people getting offers even though they're predicted to get less than the entry requirements. I guess it depends on how many people apply for the course :smile:
I've heard of quite a few people getting offers even though they're predicted to get less than the entry requirements. I guess it depends on how many people apply for the course :smile:

Good, as otherwise I have no hope! I think my PS and reference should be strong and my extracurriculars definitely are, so it's just the grades I have to worry about :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Hey everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well Done! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending