The Student Room Group

Do you text your crush during holiday?

Apart from a Merry Christmas text, I mean, is there a point to text her/him given that two people live far apart. We wont be able to see each other til next year and keeping in touch via text seems unnecessary and i dont want the conversation end abruptly.
Reply 1
I thought social media (Facebook/Skype/Instagram) and texting/phoning/Whatsapping were all meant for when you aren't with the person. I.e keeping in touch through other means. If you want to talk to the person...then do it :wink:.
I wouldn't. Unless I really missed them!
Reply 3
Original post by Maid Marian
I wouldn't. Unless I really missed them!

What if she doesnt miss you back or totally blank you?
Reply 4
Original post by Capn cas
I thought social media (Facebook/Skype/Instagram) and texting/phoning/Whatsapping were all meant for when you aren't with the person. I.e keeping in touch through other means. If you want to talk to the person...then do it :wink:.

hmmm yeah but GF/BF is a completely diff story
Either I'm just oddly clingy with my friends or something but do you really not text/fb/snapchat people over xmas? I'm in contact with quite a few of my uni friends pretty much everyday (including my 'crush' if you really want to call it that, urgh), even if it is just a stupid snapchat in the evening.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Serentonin
Either I'm just oddly clingy with my friends or something but do you really not text/fb/snapchat people over xmas? I'm in contact with quite a few of my uni friends pretty much everyday (including my 'crush' if you really want to call it that, urgh), even if it is just a stupid snapchat in the evening.

what type of things do you talk about?
Original post by non
what type of things do you talk about?

Err everything, new songs, stuff that was on tv, how horrible revision is, what we're up to that day, films we've downloaded, general in-jokes, I dunno, there's always something to talk about :dontknow:
Anon as he's on here.

Me and my crush are study buddies :biggrin: so we talk a lot but its always about exams :s-smilie: oh well not complaining. It makes me work harder because he's also a huge geek like me and we always go into uni extra and work later and make revision plans together (but thats because we both work very similarly).

But yes, find an excuse to get in touch and see how she/he responds! Thats the whole point of social networking.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending