You did video too?! :O

Yepp! Hehe
Original post by Jack22031994
I've failed 3 tests :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I failed 3 too, passed on the forth :biggrin:
Original post by incipientT
I failed 3 too, passed on the forth :biggrin:

I hope I do - it's annoying I have to take my theory again though which I did pass first time :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sphodromantis
What do you think to this mushroom?

It looks unreal.
Original post by Tomsta
Ok being a perfectonist isn't easy (trust me i know) what you have to uderstand is that although you may think that perfection is the only way, come to the realisation of the truth, no-one is perfect at driving when they first start, yes you have some ones who are naturally talented but they all have things which let them down,

Focus on things which you can control, you will never achieve perfection (no-one is perfect) so just learn to relax and not see things in black or white, you may think that anything short of perfection is wrong and you've failed, but also remember this if we as a race could do things prefectly first time, then there would be no education system, not music teachers, no jobs

EVERYONE makes mistakes, it's all part of the learning expierance

I know I know, but i've had 32 lessons now so should be ready!

I've failed 3 tests :frown:

It's fine, I'll probs be joining you soon hahah
Reply 8486
Original post by lauraaaaa

You most likley are ready, your just stuck in the perfectionist self critism cycle, take take a long think about what you can do, you can pull off, do manouvers etc. yes? then your perfectly fine to be able to pass your test and don't worry if you don't pass it first time, i know someone who passed it on his 3rd time, just remember to breathe relax and do the best you can
Original post by Tomsta
You most likley are ready, your just stuck in the perfectionist self critism cycle, take take a long think about what you can do, you can pull off, do manouvers etc. yes? then your perfectly fine to be able to pass your test and don't worry if you don't pass it first time, i know someone who passed it on his 3rd time, just remember to breathe relax and do the best you can

My mom took 5 tests but hey. I just need more practice. I'm sure i'll be fine by Feb, might ask for extra lessons though!

Yeah lol - I hope you pass first time though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah lol - I hope you pass first time though

Cheers, we'll see!
I hope I do - it's annoying I have to take my theory again though which I did pass first time :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How come you had to resit the theory, I thought that stayed with you even if you did fail the practical?
Original post by incipientT
How come you had to resit the theory, I thought that stayed with you even if you did fail the practical?

I haven't retook it yet

The theory test expires after 2 years and you have to pass your practical in that time otherwise you have to resist it - the most stupid thing in the world

Posted from TSR Mobile
Evening (or morning/afternoon where relevant :biggrin:) Ladies and Gentlemen.

How are we today?
So excited for New Years! Hows everyone doing tonight?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Walter Kovacs
Evening (or morning/afternoon where relevant :biggrin:) Ladies and Gentlemen.
How are we today?

Original post by CharlieTT
So excited for New Years! Hows everyone doing tonight?

Better than last night :smile: I reaaaally ought to be sleeping though, you?
Better than last night :smile: I reaaaally ought to be sleeping though, you?

Fantastic thank you. :smile: The best thread I have seen in quite a long time humour wise is close to killing me through laughter.
Fantastic thank you. :smile: The best thread I have seen in quite a long time humour wise is close to killing me through laughter.

Good! Haha it used to be better than this back in the summer when more people posted. I guess everyone getting back into study is the reason! :smile: I'm never gonna get up at eight haha
Good! Haha it used to be better than this back in the summer when more people posted. I guess everyone getting back into study is the reason! :smile: I'm never gonna get up at eight haha

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2551461 You might laugh yourself to sleep. I find I'm on here more now its time for that. :colondollar:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2551461 You might laugh yourself to sleep. I find I'm on here more now its time for that. :colondollar:

I saw the picture and just couldn't do it hahah! I know what you mean haha. Just saying, if I don't reply then I've gone to the land of nod and will reply in the morning :smile:
I saw the picture and just couldn't do it hahah! I know what you mean haha. Just saying, if I don't reply then I've gone to the land of nod and will reply in the morning :smile:

Some of the responses are just.... I cried, it was that good. :smile:

I should be doing that, but it just doesn't seem to happen, and then its 5 am.

Quick Reply

Latest