The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Has anyone got an interview for Staffordshire on March 21st?
Original post by R77ngy
Hey, i've got an offer also! Have you any other interviews elsewhere? Was your interview at SHU on monday?

Yeah i've got 4 interviews total! And aye it was on Monday!
Reply 202
Original post by fast_medic
Yeah i've got 4 interviews total! And aye it was on Monday!

where are your other interviews? i've had liverpool already, got uclan and edgehill in march
Hi, just wanted to ask if there is anything in particular I should look up regarding the interview questions thank u. Anne
Reply 204
Original post by Matt7133
Hello.
I've applied to St George's, Greenwich, UWE and Oxford Brookes. Had an interview at St George's on Monday but heard nothing from any of the others. No rejections or invitations to interview. Is anyone else in the same boat with these Uni's. Im reading a lot of posts about offers and interviews on these forums and just wondering if anyone else is still in the dark. I applied through UCAS on the 20th December though so maybe I applied later than most.

Any help would be great. Cheers :smile:

hi matt, sorry i cant find the message from the other day to reply to, must of deleted it accidentally! Well i was happy with my interview at St.Georges even more so now as I received an offer from them today! So happy! how did you feel yours went? have you heard anything?
Reply 205
Original post by laurat95
hi matt, sorry i cant find the message from the other day to reply to, must of deleted it accidentally! Well i was happy with my interview at St.Georges even more so now as I received an offer from them today! So happy! how did you feel yours went? have you heard anything?

Hey. Congrats!! That's awesome :smile:.
I felt my interview went really well too. Not heard anything back yet though. Not holding my breath tbh, I've got a criminal record so the odds aren't exactly in my favour. Fingers crossed though!
When is your start date? Sept or Feb?
Original post by Matt7133

Hey. Congrats!! That's awesome :smile:.
I felt my interview went really well too. Not heard anything back yet though. Not holding my breath tbh, I've got a criminal record so the odds aren't exactly in my favour. Fingers crossed though!
When is your start date? Sept or Feb?

Thank you I'm chuffed to bits! And it's September which I'm happy about :smile: you never know your record might not affect your chances it all depends on the what record is, I wish you the best of luck :smile:
Anyone got an invitation to selection day at worcester on 9th april?
Original post by ltaylor1995
Thank you I'm chuffed to bits! And it's September which I'm happy about :smile: you never know your record might not affect your chances it all depends on the what record is, I wish you the best of luck :smile:

Hey Lucy! Got an offer from St. George's too, was absolutely delighted when I saw it! This is Nathan by the way :smile:
Original post by naynay1990
Hey Lucy! Got an offer from St. George's too, was absolutely delighted when I saw it! This is Nathan by the way :smile:

Hi Nathan I think I was sitting with you wasn't i?! Well done!! Can't wait to start! :smile:
Reply 210
Original post by R77ngy
Anybody heard from ULCAN yet for an interview? I chased them and was told last week that they would be interviewing me but just not sure what dates ect yet but still not had anything through from UCAS.
Got an offer from Sheffield Hallam, so happy to know I'll definitely be starting in September :smile:

Hi...Heard from UCLAN this morning. Been invited to an interview next Wednesday. Do you know what format they are taking this year? Is it true they have dropped the fitness test?
Reply 211
Original post by Maria76
Hi...Heard from UCLAN this morning. Been invited to an interview next Wednesday. Do you know what format they are taking this year? Is it true they have dropped the fitness test?

hello, yeah i heard this morning also with an interview next Wednesday. I'm not sure of the format yet i'm hoping the info they send in the post will come soon explaining all. My understanding is that they have dropped the fitness test. ive had an interview at liverpool and one at edgehill next month and they both dropped it this year. good luck :smile:
Reply 212
hi i have applied to staffordshire for paramedic science this year and wanted to know hat the interview is like and if there is a maths and english test, thank you.
Original post by ltaylor1995
Hi Nathan I think I was sitting with you wasn't i?! Well done!! Can't wait to start! :smile:

Yeah me too!! Can't wait, are you definitely accepting St. George's?
Original post by naynay1990
Yeah me too!! Can't wait, are you definitely accepting St. George's?

Yes I'm definitely accepting them even if Birmingham offers me a place I think I'll still accept st georges :smile: are you?
Reply 215
Original post by R77ngy
hello, yeah i heard this morning also with an interview next Wednesday. I'm not sure of the format yet i'm hoping the info they send in the post will come soon explaining all. My understanding is that they have dropped the fitness test. ive had an interview at liverpool and one at edgehill next month and they both dropped it this year. good luck :smile:

Good luck to you too :biggrin:
Reply 216
Original post by Littlelegs0
Hi, Im new too and also hoping for 2014 Paramedic Practice. Congrats on the interview, where is it at? and where else have you applied? I wouldn't worry, I am still awaiting replies from 2. Apparantly they have up until 8th may to reply.

I thought they had until the end of march. I sent my ucas off in october, had a couple of interviews in december and am still waiting for a reply from one. It takes so long!
Reply 217
Original post by Natk6
I emailed and all they said was that it will consist if group work and an individual interview. Bring all relevant certificates and expect to be there about 3 hours :smile:

Glad I checked back here. Thank You for the the heads up on the certificates. I guess I won't see you if my interview is in the morning 9.30am and yours is in the afternoon so, see you on the course! PMA! :biggrin:
Reply 218
First post :P Hi everyone! I notice quite a few people had sent their application off fairly early, has anybody received multiple offers yet? Well done to anybody who has received an offer at all, considering the course competition! I myself am waiting on a few replies/offers. Im desperate for Northampton. I loved the feel of the University and really enjoyed the day! The current students were a laugh and just the sort of people you want in the NHS, humble and very honest.
Original post by R-PEGO
First post :P Hi everyone! I notice quite a few people had sent their application off fairly early, has anybody received multiple offers yet? Well done to anybody who has received an offer at all, considering the course competition! I myself am waiting on a few replies/offers. Im desperate for Northampton. I loved the feel of the University and really enjoyed the day! The current students were a laugh and just the sort of people you want in the NHS, humble and very honest.

Hi, I have an interview for Northampton on 24/3/14. Have you already had your interview then? If you have, do you have any tips or info about how the day went? Good luck with all of your replies!

Chris

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending