The Student Room Group

Guys would you date a plus size girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Staceyc1990
Well said. The depo jag def makes people put on weight, I've had skinny friends who have put weight on with it as well. Steroids as well, that's what happened with my gran

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depo was a nightmare, I've put on a dress size after six months on it (only taken it twice technically)

I found steroids works slower for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LightBlueSoldier
Considering how immature you are I find that highly unlikely.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not immature, the reason I sometimes act that way on here is I get tired of all the bigotry and offensive comments. I generally go by this - if you're decent, I'll be decent. If you're an immature ****er, I'll be an immature ****er
And those things account for a tiny proportion of fat people. Most people are fat cause they're lazy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tiny proportion but as I said people like me exist. So for someone claiming we must have a crap diet because of weight, well I just don't think it's very fair.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by donutaud15
Depo was a nightmare, I've put on a dress size after six months on it (only taken it twice technically)

I found steroids works slower for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too. My weights always went up and down. I used to be a size 10-12 when I was a teenager and then I went on depo jag and it made me put quite a lot of weight on. Then I got the implant which was even worse!! I'm a size 16 at the moment but trying to get back down to a 12 or 14

Reply 144
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I don't jump all over you, and it's not because you don't find big women attractive. Calling someone slim "chubby" which you did earlier and then being rude about those women is nasty, and damaging.

And I don't even know what that means

We didn't agree they were slim, that is your opinion not mine. Prove to me that their adipose tissue is muscle and bone then I'll concede that it isn't chubb. Until then, feel free to wind your neck in.
Reply 145
Size is just a number. It's the whole person that counts. They will be guys who find you attractive. Heck, one of my best friends is only 19, 5 ft 3 and wears a size 16 but guys are still all over her because she is quite bubbly and confident in herself.
Original post by Staceyc1990
Me too. My weights always went up and down. I used to be a size 10-12 when I was a teenager and then I went on depo jag and it made me put quite a lot of weight on. Then I got the implant which was even worse!! I'm a size 16 at the moment but trying to get back down to a 12 or 14

Same. The pill slowed it down for me but not by a lot. Unfortunately I can't get back on my old size unless the other issues get sorted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jebedee
We didn't agree they were slim, that is your opinion not mine. Prove to me that their adipose tissue is muscle and bone then I'll concede that it isn't chubb. Until then, feel free to wind your neck in.

I'm not on about the women I posted. I'm on about you saying this woman is chubby

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/quiregrrl/6190976/732641/732641_original.jpg
The thing is nowadays, girls that are of average weight (healthy) are branded plus-sized, it's ridiculous.

1) This girl is supposedly plus-sized but I think she is beautiful. Jennie Runk is another one falsely labelled Plus-Sized who seems healthy and is beautiful.
2) These women on the other hand are what I think are REAL plus-sized women and for me, I can't see myself ever being attracted to someone that size.
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm not immature, the reason I sometimes act that way on here is I get tired of all the bigotry and offensive comments. I generally go by this - if you're decent, I'll be decent. If you're an immature ****er, I'll be an immature ****er

Just from your comments about relationships it's easy to tell that you are very immature. Nothing wrong with that but I would recommend being less aggressive when you disagree with someone, especially considering that you disagree with many eminently reasonably positions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Etudiant
The thing is nowadays, girls that are of average weight (healthy) are branded plus-sized, it's ridiculous.

This girl is supposedly plus-sized but I think she is beautiful. These women on the other hand are what I think are REAL plus-sized women and for me, I can't see myself ever being attracted to someone that size.

Totally agree. She's not even chubby. She's hot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 151
I'm not on about the women I posted. I'm on about you saying this woman is chubby

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/quiregrrl/6190976/732641/732641_original.jpg

She does have some chubb though, for the sake of the boobs and the face I'd forgive that.
Just from your comments about relationships it's easy to tell that you are very immature. Nothing wrong with that but I would recommend being less aggressive when you disagree with someone, especially considering that you disagree with many eminently reasonably positions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I'm not. I get fed up of people painting the image of anyone in a relationship young is a little naive damsel who just doesn't know about the world. I know plenty. My life is very different to yours. That doesn't make me immature

Sorry I'm not bitter like half the ****ers on here
Original post by Jebedee
She does have some chubb though, for the sake of the boobs and the face I'd forgive that.

She doesn't, it's really damaging to people you think that is chubby
Ops question is essentially would you date someone above a size 8. Op, yes most men, in fact all O have met, would date people above a size 8 on clothes.
Original post by Jebedee

She looks pretty much like she has the perfect amount of body fat on her.
No signs of a double chin at all (a good indicator).

I'd consider this woman chubby:
Attachment not found
hayley_mcqueen_sports_industry_awards_2nd_may_2012_0uN86Pa.sized.jpg

Yet she's regarded as the hottest on Sky Sports News by most. Can't say I agree myself though.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by redferry
Ops question is essentially would you date someone above a size 8. Op, yes most men, in fact all O have met, would date people above a size 8 on clothes.

Is that really what plus size is? I always though it was like size 16 or something :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I'm not. I get fed up of people painting the image of anyone in a relationship young is a little naive damsel who just doesn't know about the world. I know plenty. My life is very different to yours. That doesn't make me immature

Sorry I'm not bitter like half the ****ers on here

Well said

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've seen bigger size girls that were very attractive, so I would probably date them :h:
Is that really what plus size is? I always though it was like size 16 or something :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

To be a plus size model you can be a size 10 and upwards.

Most will be size 12 and above though which leaves those of us who are size ten with no chance :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending