The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Another 'weird' thing about Iranians is that Iranians can spot people who are Iranian just by looking at them

And we cant explain how or why lol
Original post by 티 마

How do Mehmet's look? :biggrin:

Reply 22
Original post by ChickenMadness
rofl. It's a joke. About the ratings out of 10. 8/10 6/10 etc.

Oh lol sorry I'm new here
Reply 23
Original post by Last Day Lepers

How can you compare me to him?! He's hot! :biggrin:
Reply 24
Original post by jay2013
Well hello there :sexface:

Hi :redface:
Reply 25
I'm an iranian girl. Most Iranians really do look down on pakistanis/indians. The girls will either want to marry europeans or iranian like themselves. plus they will have to be rich.
Original post by teen1234
Another 'weird' thing about Iranians is that Iranians can spot people who are Iranian just by looking at them

And we cant explain how or why lol

lol everyone can spot someone of their own race.
Original post by Democracy
:smug:

Yeah Iranian girls tend to be very beautiful - just approach them like you would any other girl. Some will only want to date Iranian guys, others won't. You can't tell just by looking so you'll have to ask.

So theres an element of truth behind Iranian girls going for dentists and doctors?
Iranian guys are lucky lol
Original post by 티 마
Hi :redface:

So, wuu2 today?
Original post by ando181
So theres an element of truth behind Iranian girls going for dentists and doctors?

Not really - anyone who actually cares in any great depth (male or female) about that sort of thing is a gold digger. Ethnicity doesn't even come into it.

Like I say, just treat them like you would any other girl...some girls will place a great deal of importance on ethnicity or social status or whatever, others won't.

Original post by nci_X
I'm an iranian girl. Most Iranians really do look down on pakistanis/indians. The girls will either want to marry europeans or iranian like themselves. plus they will have to be rich.

You said elsewhere that your parents are Afghani...how are you Iranian again? :confused:
Reply 30
Original post by jay2013
So, wuu2 today?

Laying in bed atm, tired, what about you?
Original post by nci_X

So are there any that aren't gold diggers?

Original post by 티 마
Oh lol sorry I'm new here
Reply 32
Original post by ando181

Not going to lie to you but yes, there is an element of truth behind that - but I would have thought that was the same with most asian people, then again
Im an Iranian dental student lol
Reply 33

Yeah of course, but I'd say they wouldn't marry somebody without a stable job. Doesn't have to be a dentist or doctor or someone earning a lot of money.
Original post by 티 마
Laying in bed atm, tired, what about you?

Why are you tired? What have you been doing? Or are you sick? :frown:

Like Mehmed II, I am building my empire! :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 35

I'm not...
But that may be because I was brought up here and I'm also Turkish, don't know
Original post by teen1234
Not going to lie to you but yes, there is an element of truth behind that - but I would have thought that was the same with most asian people, then again
Im an Iranian dental student lol

Why would you say that?
Reply 37
Original post by jay2013
Why are you tired? What have you been doing? Or are you sick? :frown:

Like Mehmed II, I am building my empire! :biggrin:

Not well :frown:
Original post by 티 마
Not well :frown:

Awww, here's a hug from me! :jumphug:
Reply 39