The Student Room Group

My boyfriend is into boobs but suddenly prefers my bum??

Hey guys,
my boyfriend has always been a "boobs man" and recently, I've put on weight (in a good way, I should say because I was underweight until recently) anyways, since the weight gain both my boobs and my bum have obviously gotten bigger but he prefers my bum to my boobs despite usually being more into boobs than bums. Should I be offended?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hey guys,
my boyfriend has always been a "boobs man" and recently, I've put on weight (in a good way, I should say because I was underweight until recently) anyways, since the weight gain both my boobs and my bum have obviously gotten bigger but he prefers my bum to my boobs despite usually being more into boobs than bums. Should I be offended?

What's the issue?

Take it as a compliment :smile:
Nooo. Just be glad he's into some part of you. I am sure preferences can change and maybe your butt is very attractive
It's possible to prefer one thing to another while still liking both.
Hey guys,

He's probably an breast man but rates arses.
Reply 5
I went from a size 6 to a size 12 when I gained some weight and my bf loved it. Before the weight gain, he liked me all over but didn't have a favourite. Now I actually have some boobs, love handles and a bum - he changes his mind daily at what his fave part is lol. It doesn't bother me. I see it as a compliment - he likes me that much he loves every part of me haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why don't you have a transplant and switch your bum over with your breasts.
Reply 7
Original post by Blue-Shoes
Why don't you have a transplant and switch your bum over with your breasts.

Why don't you have a transplant and switch your feet over with your hands? You might type less nonsense.
Original post by TSA
He's probably an breast man but rates arses.

:lol:

Dat song
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
:lol:

Dat song

Didn't think anyone would get it. :redface:
Original post by TSA
Didn't think anyone would get it. :redface:

Not everyone's as cool as me :smug:
Only a girl could turn this into something to worry about haha
Reply 12
Why the hell would you be offended? Maybe if you were underweight beforehand your bum wasn't as shapely as it is now, and your boyfriend is just happy that it's become nicer. Be happy that he finds you attractive!
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Not everyone's as cool as me :smug:

You've got designer shades
Just to hide your face
And you wear them around like you're cooler than me.
Hey guys,

he might be closet gay, what do you look like, are you quite manly looking?
Reply 15
Not in the slightest! While other men may say that the boobs are the best they are not aware of the glory that is the bum, the buttocks, the booty. You have converted a boy into a man, and for that I applaud you.

No but seriously though there's no need to be offended if he likes another part of you, it's still you! And 'boobs man' vs 'bum man' is all a bit silly really, he likes you, just some parts are quite exciting.
At least he likes another body part, and not another woman.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending