The Student Room Group

I work in the City, ask me nothing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abdul-Karim
I'm currently learning, taking practical lessons every weekend.

PS3, pretty much only play BO2.

Money, as you can effectively buy girls which rids the need for emotional commitment.

But tbh them are not the kind of girls you want...
Original post by shahbaz
But tbh them are not the kind of girls you want...

As long as they're good-looking, I couldn't care less.

Fair enough, I dont think your bank balance would feel the same way, money you could be using on investments!!!
Hang on a minute, you want a virgin wife but you want to sleep with other girls yourself?

That will be a loveless marriage...
Dude, you say you're a Muslim, then talk about buying good looking girls....wtf
Original post by yl95
That will be a loveless marriage...

Oh well. Love isn't much of a priority for me.

Original post by LostGear
Dude, you say you're a Muslim, then talk about buying good looking girls....wtf

There's nothing wrong with wanting to marry a good-looking girl. In fact it's one of the 4 conditions to look for in a partner for marriage.
Original post by Junglee
Hang on a minute, you want a virgin wife but you want to sleep with other girls yourself?

No. I shan't seek fornication.
Oh well. Love isn't much of a priority for me.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to marry a good-looking girl. In fact it's one of the 4 conditions to look for in a partner for marriage.

Eff off mate, stop pretending to be a Muslim

Sex before marriage?
Original post by LostGear
Eff off mate, stop pretending to be a Muslim

Sex before marriage?

Okay. :smile:
Hi there, do you use any virtual trading sites such as investopedia or Wall Street survivors?
Original post by neal95
Hi there, do you use any virtual trading sites such as investopedia or Wall Street survivors?

I use MarketWatch :rolleyes:
I use MarketWatch :rolleyes:

Oh nice I will check that out aswell, I am trying to become more commercially aware and maybe make a bit of profit on the side if I learn enough haha
Original post by neal95
Oh nice I will check that out aswell, I am trying to become more commercially aware and maybe make a bit of profit on the side if I learn enough haha

It deals with US equity markets. For learning, I'd strongly recommend reading up some economic theory if you don't have a decent enough understanding. Other than that, I recommend finding out about the different financial markets. All the best! :biggrin:
It deals with US equity markets. For learning, I'd strongly recommend reading up some economic theory if you don't have a decent enough understanding. Other than that, I recommend finding out about the different financial markets. All the best! :biggrin:

Thanks mate I have just purchased the economist guide to financial markets and "how the city works" so will start reading those when they arrive. I have just done a level business aswell but obviously need to expand on the knowledge. Planning on joining the investment and trading society at uni aswell. Thanks for your advice :smile:
Original post by neal95
Thanks mate I have just purchased the economist guide to financial markets and "how the city works" so will start reading those when they arrive. I have just done a level business aswell but obviously need to expand on the knowledge. Planning on joining the investment and trading society at uni aswell. Thanks for your advice :smile:

That's a very good idea. If you don't mind me asking, what university will you be attending and what shall you be studying?
How much would you be earning in your field if you got a job?

By the way, your views against gays are absolutely disgusting and maybe you should bring them up at your next interview to give them a better perspective of your character. Also, your attitude towards women is extremely archaic and very misogynistic.
Original post by morethanafeeling
How much would you be earning in your field if you got a job?

By the way, your views against gays are absolutely disgusting and maybe you should bring them up at your next interview to give them a better perspective of your character. Also, your attitude towards women is extremely archaic and very misogynistic.

Grad starting £35k base (exc bonus/golden hello)

Each to their own. I'm just answering questions. I could say the same about your views, everyone has their own beliefs.
Grad starting £35k base (exc bonus/golden hello)

Each to their own. I'm just answering questions. I could say the same about your views, everyone has their own beliefs.

No. Not allowing people basic freedom of choice is a breech of human rights and nothing less than utterly deplorable.
BNP Paribas is an even bigger french bank, weird how you jumped straight to SG.

Well going to break my fast so take care guys.

BNP are weird anyway, they are laying Bankers off left, right and centre

Quick Reply

Latest