The Student Room Group

summer job

Hey guys,im 16 and looking for a summer job so i was wondering if anyone knew whos hiring or where i could apply.
ive already gone to my local mall to give in my cv and ive also applied online but noone has gotten back to me.

it would be much appreciated if someone replied.
Original post by cilla_e
Hey guys,im 16 and looking for a summer job so i was wondering if anyone knew whos hiring or where i could apply.
ive already gone to my local mall to give in my cv and ive also applied online but noone has gotten back to me.

Popped this in the right forum for you. :smile:You should get more responses here.

You should check out the rest of the forum, too as it might be useful for you :smile: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=148
Original post by cilla_e

Can't really give you the names of any companies as that's promoting certain companies over others (favouritism).

But there's not much else you can do apart from sit back and wait for the phone to ring if you've applied to absolutely everywhere you can.

How long have you been waiting for a reply? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Popped this in the right forum for you. :smile:You should get more responses here.

You should check out the rest of the forum, too as it might be useful for you :smile: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=148

thank you
Reply 4
Original post by MalteseMalteser
Can't really give you the names of any companies as that's promoting certain companies over others (favouritism).

But there's not much else you can do apart from sit back and wait for the phone to ring if you've applied to absolutely everywhere you can.

How long have you been waiting for a reply? :smile:

Its not really favouritism if you tell me the companies that are hiring, you don't necessarily have to like the companies. and i have been waiting for two weeks now
Original post by cilla_e
Its not really favouritism if you tell me the companies that are hiring, you don't necessarily have to like the companies. and i have been waiting for two weeks now

True, but then I don't have a list of all the companies that are hiring, plus the companies that are hiring will differ from city to city, from town to town.

Not much else I can suggest apart from continuing to apply to places whilst you wait to hear the phone ring I'm afraid. That, and continuously checking your emails - that's where a lot of replies come through nowadays due to online applications.
Reply 6
Go on a job applying rage, just go on any company's website you can possibly think of and apply

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
look for jobs in your local area on websites such as Indeed :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending