The Student Room Group

what would you do if your mother/brother/sister was murdered by an israeli airstrike?

imagine you were born in Gaza, an open prison, and say your little brother gets murdered while playing at the beach...or your mother while shopping for food. what would you do?

Scroll to see replies

I'd be angry naturally. Would I condemn an entire nation and support it's destruction and the massacre of it's people though? Perhaps, or perhaps not.
Be angry at whoever did it not the whole nation... Wonder why her and not someone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd probably cry. No, I'm fairly certain I would cry.
Reply 4
I would hate Israel even more.
It's hard to imagine - as we would be completely different people. Perhaps the natural response is retaliation... conflict breeds hatred. I wouldn't do the same to them, as to me though... i.e attack civilians; as it is never justified.
Terrible conflict.
Original post by presidential_
what would you do if your mother/brother/sister was murdered by an israeli airstrike?

This

http://youtu.be/V0_gcwgicaA?t=21m31s
Blame Israel for killing them.

Blame Hamas and etc for continuing to fire thousands of rockets and giving Israel a justification to attack.
(edited 9 years ago)
I would cry and I would be ridiculously, ridiculously angry
Reply 9
Why do you call it murder, its war and there are always innocent people being killed in wars? Its not murder unless unarmed people are being deliberately killed or likely to be killed.

Do you consider the firing of rockets into Israel by Hammas murder? It would meet the criteria for murder or negligent homicide since the rockets land randomly while Israel at least tries to target its strikes.
Retaliate.
I'd demand their eradication however it is Hamas who reject peace and fire at Israel indiscriminately, the only thing stopping Isreali's dying is the missile shield.
If this happened to me, I would hate both Israel and Hamas

Israel for carrying out the killing

and Hamas for doing literally everything they can to make sure Israel ends up killing civilians (for their propaganda war)
Original post by DorianGrayism
Blame Israel for killing them.

Blame Hamas and etc for continuing to fire thousands of rockets and giving Israel a justification to attack.

Israel does not need a reason to attack, they attack indiscriminately and even during ceasefire

Hamas is far from perfect but don't forget they were democratically elected and the majority of Palestinians support resistance
Call my father and tell him the bad news seeing as he was the only one not killed.
Original post by Anonymοοse
Israel does not need a reason to attack, they attack indiscriminately and even during ceasefire

Hamas is far from perfect but don't forget they were democratically elected and the majority of Palestinians support resistance

Hamas fire indiscriminately

Whether they were democratically elected in 2006 is irrelevant to the discussion of their stupidity in 2014.
Reply 16
Original post by Maker
Why do you call it murder, its war and there are always innocent people being killed in wars? Its not murder unless unarmed people are being deliberately killed or likely to be killed.

Do you consider the firing of rockets into Israel by Hammas murder? It would meet the criteria for murder or negligent homicide since the rockets land randomly while Israel at least tries to target its strikes.

Yeah, on innocent children.
Original post by Anonymοοse

I think you will find that in the most recent ceasefire, Israel agreed to stop, whereas Hamas fired dozens of rockets in the period of attempted peace. Don't try to lie, it doesn't help your point. They are both as bad as each other.
Reply 18
Original post by jayman
Yeah, on innocent children.

And their parents.
Reply 19
Fact is Hammas kicked a bear and the bear is mad and is coming out swinging. Totally foreseeable and avoidable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending