Posted from TSR Mobile

12A rated.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
12A rated.

Horror?

Edit: I can't even watch a 12 horror... probably. :eek:
They scare me way too much
Posted from TSR Mobile
The only time I've ever come close to hitting a girlfriend was when we were having an argument in the car and she grabbed the steering wheel. I pushed her away but she ended up with bruised ribs. I felt guilty as hell after that.

I don't think it's acceptable for a guy to hit a girl, but it's not acceptable the other way round either. Girls I have been with in the past seem to think it's okay for them to do it if they lose their temper because 'I'm big and can take it'. A girl hit me as hard as she could in the back of the head during an argument. If I did that, she'd probably end up in an ICU. So I just don't understand why some girls find it acceptable.
Original post by karmacrunch
Horror?

Edit: I can't even watch a 12 horror... probably. :eek:
They scare me way too much
Posted from TSR Mobile

It's something the Joker does in Batman Dark Knight Rises.
It's something the Joker does in Batman Dark Knight Rises.

Watched it. Nice... remind me to never leave a pen standing up on a desk. :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Watched it. Nice... remind me to never leave a pen standing up on a desk. :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're not going to have nightmares?
You're not going to have nightmares?

Nope. If they had shown exactly what had happened. Maybe. Am I scaring you? :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope. If they had shown exactly what had happened. Maybe. Am I scaring you? :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wouldn't want you getting nightmares is all.
Wouldn't want you getting nightmares is all.

Don't worry :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have actually. I've accidentally done that with my fountain pen. :eek:

Aww, your wife will be very happy!! :biggrin:
^ that doesn't sound right as you shouldn't hit them anyway but I hope you understand what I mean!
Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek::eek::eek:
Oh god, how did that feel?
Aww thanks:h: I hope to find a wife/partner that appreciates me as much as I appreciate her:smile:
Dw, I understood you perfectly! :biggrin:
Original post by Michael!
The only time I've ever come close to hitting a girlfriend was when we were having an argument in the car and she grabbed the steering wheel. I pushed her away but she ended up with bruised ribs. I felt guilty as hell after that.

I don't think it's acceptable for a guy to hit a girl, but it's not acceptable the other way round either. Girls I have been with in the past seem to think it's okay for them to do it if they lose their temper because 'I'm big and can take it'. A girl hit me as hard as she could in the back of the head during an argument. If I did that, she'd probably end up in an ICU. So I just don't understand why some girls find it acceptable.

She grabbed the steering wheel while you were driving?? And how you mange to bruise her rib in a car?

I agree with you - it's not acceptable either way. There's no way I'd hit my wife and I'd expect not to be hit. Painful or not, the act of hitting is plain wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LostGear
:eek::eek::eek:
Oh god, how did that feel?
Aww thanks:h: I hope to find a wife/partner that appreciates me as much as I appreciate her:smile:
Dw, I understood you perfectly! :biggrin:

Painful. I kind of exclaimed and my friends laughed. I realised just how sharp my Lamy is. :rolleyes:

Aww :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Never

If she cheated though, I would divorce her with no second chances
Original post by qwerty_mad
She grabbed the steering wheel while you were driving?? And how you mange to bruise her rib in a car?

I agree with you - it's not acceptable either way. There's no way I'd hit my wife and I'd expect not to be hit. Painful or not, the act of hitting is plain wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile

She grabbed the wheel and tried to pull over (she wasn't thinking properly), and I just extended my left arm to kind of get her away from my side of the car so she couldn't kill us.
Reply 74
I think that we shouldn't marry anyone who we hate and want to beat the **** out of her. I want to marry someone who I love. And who would want to hit wife material, though?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 75
Original post by Solid.Snake
No i wouldn't be able to hit my partner, most likely i'd end up hitting something else instead like a wall.

:rolleyes: thats what they all say.

Personally, I think if a woman hits a guy then he has every right to hit her back. Equality people.
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
Awww shucks :tongue:
My girlfriend actually comes from a country where it's totally acceptable for men to treat their wives like crap and she's seen the way her father treated her mother. Couldn't ever put her through that.

Sounds like Pakistan... and same I dont know why people resort to hitting tbh, unless it's self defense
Original post by Ecro
I think that we shouldn't marry anyone who we hate and want to beat the sh*t out of her. I want to marry someone who I love. And who would want to hit wife material, though?

You do realise couples have rifts - it's part and parcel of being together. But it's how the two of you work together to resolve any issues which arise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tbh even is she attacked me I wouldn't hit her, I'd just restrain her
Original post by de_monies
Sounds like Pakistan... and same I dont know why people resort to hitting tbh, unless it's self defense

Not exactly like Pakistan. In her country, the women usually hit back but are also supposed to just sigh and look the other way to things like affairs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending