The Student Room Group

According to the people on this forum, for a guy to just get an average girl..

Scroll to see replies

Wow just today I was reading about the Jomons in Japan several hundred years ago where the Jomon were the original inhabitants of the island of Japan . They'd get drunk and sail in on boats inland to wreck carnage just for fun. Over time they grew to be respected warriors. Every time anyone tried to sail in to mess with the ancient Japs, they'd get their **** wrecked. But their civilization started to become decadent. More people were displacing the native Jomons and Japan started abandoning hunter-gatherers as the primary source of food. The warrior culture and masculinity were being lost to time. This marked the beginning of the Yayoi period. This is what Jomons looked like compared to Yayois, according to science-

Just look at that masculinity. No woman would touch the second guy but the first could walk into a club and get all panties wet.

**** me, it's 100% about looks.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ben_Dover
So why bother posting in the first place

the cringe levels were so high they were reaching maximum and i couldn't contain them, so i felt i had to express my useless unconstructive opinion. :smile:
that enough reason?
Original post by gazebi
the cringe levels were so high they were reaching maximum and i couldn't contain them, so i felt i had to express my useless unconstructive opinion. :smile:
that enough reason?

Not entirely. You should know by now that whenever you make a post on TSR someone will debate regardless of your mood
Mate, just get an arranged marriage and have sex.
Your own fault you're unaesthetic really.
Oh dear..
Must be really difficult to be involuntarily celibate because you are not good looking enough :lol: .
Original post by Tom_Ford
Must be really difficult to be involuntarily celibate because you are not good looking enough :lol: .

He needs to get Tom Ford to give him a makeover.

Original post by fat_hobbit
He needs to get Tom Ford to give him a makeover.

I don't pop Molly, I rock Tom Ford.

Original post by lucaf
In my experience, guys are at least as picky as girls. Good looking guys tend to not hit on women below them in terms of looks.

Again, you are completely ignoring the mathematics of it. The vast majority of guys your age have had relationships and/or ONS. If the average girl is unwilling to go for the average guy, that simply wouldn't happen. The average guy does fine, if you can't then be better.

I mean seriously, out of my group of eight guys from school five of us currently have girlfriends and only one of us has yet to have sex (that I know of), and we are a fairly average group. Your view simply doesn't match up with reality.

The problem with the OP is that he wants to be something that he can't be.

A player.

The guy needs to accept that he won't be the pick of the girls, and should quickly settle with the first girl that shows interest.
I coding this completely! See sig.
Reply 291
not bothered to read all the pages, but yeah the op is pretty much right. When hooked up to machines "straight" women where more sexually attracted to other women. men are far more sexually attracted to women than women are to men. The "alpha males" monopolise women. But being in that top 20% isn't about aesthetics to a great degree, but it shows that in a biological sense, that women just have to be, while a man has to do.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by khalmi
not bothered to read all the pages, but yeah the op is pretty much right. When hooked up to machines "straight" women where more sexually attracted to other women. men are far more sexually attracted to women than women are to men. The "alpha males" monopolise women. But being in that top 20% isn't about aesthetics to a great degree, but it shoes that in a biological sense, that women just have to be, while a man has to do.

**** this ****, so women would rather turn lesbian than bang the average guy?

This world is so ****ed up for men, everything is against us. Literally raging so hard right now.
I'm average looking, I'm skinny fat, I'm a bit of a dick, just under 6ft and no trouble pulling. Must be rally rally speshul ryt?
If you are an aesthetic man , if you want kids you have a duty to breed with the girls with the most superior genetics that you can find. None of this "oh I love this plain looking girl" business. I am talking about girls with height, intelligence, good looks. Men need to think of passing on the best genes to their children , not settling down for the girl they have 'feelings' for. Women think like this, we must too.
Original post by what is this
Wow just today I was reading about the Jomons in Japan several hundred years ago where the Jomon were the original inhabitants of the island of Japan . They'd get drunk and sail in on boats inland to wreck carnage just for fun. Over time they grew to be respected warriors. Every time anyone tried to sail in to mess with the ancient Japs, they'd get their **** wrecked. But their civilization started to become decadent. More people were displacing the native Jomons and Japan started abandoning hunter-gatherers as the primary source of food. The warrior culture and masculinity were being lost to time. This marked the beginning of the Yayoi period. This is what Jomons looked like compared to Yayois, according to science-

Just look at that masculinity. No woman would touch the second guy but the first could walk into a club and get all panties wet.

**** me, it's 100% about looks.

A beard does not cover up an ugly face :lol:

This world is so ****ed up for men, everything is against us. Literally raging so hard right now.

Ever thought about undergoing a sex change?
Reply 297

No, their sexuality is very different to men, but on a base sexual level they get turned on by women more than men, doesn't mean they wan't to hook up with them in real life, they are emotionally attracted to men and their sex drives are more based on emotion. But i know the feels bro, i am built like ryan Reynolds and have an IQ of 145, i still get less attention than the average 5/10 girl gets from men.
Original post by khalmi
No, their sexuality is very different to men, but on a base sexual level they get turned on by women more than men, doesn't mean they wan't to hook up with them in real life, they are emotionally attracted to men and their sex drives are more based on emotion. But i know the feels bro, i am built like ryan Reynolds and have an IQ of 145, i still get less attention than the average 5/10 girl gets from men.

Probably because you over analyze ****, in the same way the OP does.

A lot of player types are on the thick side tbh.
Lol cliffs: op is an ugly ethnic who can't get girls. He reads puahate and visits prostitutes because he has no other choice.

Truth is if you are a man and good looking of any race, then you will pull any type of girl, any time you want. Good looking people are a race within themselves. Uglies try to justify their lack of sexual success via blaming their ethnicity, when really they are just not good looking enough :lol: .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending