The Student Room Group

According to the people on this forum, for a guy to just get an average girl..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tom_Ford
How they behave with white people vs their own. Their dating history. Who they seem to be trying to impress/date etc. People most often do what their friends do really.

There comes a point really when it is not a matter of preferences but rather active racial discrimination. If I started blanket rejecting every girl from my race without consideration of them as individuals... would that be my preference ? yes. Would it be racial discrimination? Yes. Misuse of the word "preferences" is what annoys me. If we can justify everything in the dating world by saying "preferences", then quite simply any real racist views would just get pushed under the rug (like they do). I don't know about you, but especially when i see people of the same race blanket rejecting their own people, it just seems a bit odd.

I believe in looking at people as individuals.

Omg yes people like you are saviors really. It's hard when you look Chinese and speak English with a mild Asian accent. People just automatically assume that I'm one of those anti-social traditional Chinese girls that are usually seen around campus. I myself can't help generalising sometimes but when I meet people I always try to keep an open mind and I've been in for so many surprises this way. Admittedly I was a bit racist before, but not anymore.

Btw this thread can't be derailed any further more.

Original post by fat_hobbit
Arabs have a white fettish.

Which is ironic considering how they bitch about the west so much.

What ethnicity are you?

Haha oh well.

My ethnicity is way too specific, that might give away who I am and I'm sure that some of my friends are on here. I'm Southest Asian and I look like a mixture of Chinese/Thai. What about you?
And yep some Arab guys are just :coma:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by what is this
It's obvious the media plays a significant part in shaping women's "preferences" (Lol). They portray black guys as trendy and in hip hop and they go after them. They portray white guys as the heroes of society and they go after them.

My only goal in life is to become a movie director and always cast Indians and Chinese guys as the main role as alpha studs in big budget blockbusters. That is the most legit game to play.

Would be hilarious to see the whining of white guys srs they already complain because about the BBC :Lol:

Already happening mate. Average Asian male...
https://twitter.com/OneVietnam/status/491975014124503040/photo/1

Change is slow, but I think minorities who see the racism in the media are making more and more noise about it and change is happening albeit slowly. Surely people must see how ignorant it is to box minorities into the old stereotypes on tv still today. I mean, this development there is the first ever of it's type for an Asian male dating a woman of another ethnicity, like from the whole of Asia not just Chinese males , on television. It is 2014.
Inb4 the mythical ''I know a fat, bald and short guy who gets all the models bro'' response

A fat, bald and short guy with a net worth in the millions*
Already happening mate. Average Asian male...
https://twitter.com/OneVietnam/status/491975014124503040/photo/1

Change is slow, but I think minorities who see the racism in the media are making more and more noise about it and change is happening albeit slowly. Surely people must see how ignorant it is to box minorities into the old stereotypes on tv still today. I mean, this development there is the first ever of it's type for an Asian male dating a woman of another ethnicity, like from the whole of Asia not just Chinese males , on television. It is 2014.

Good **** to read that.

It is a disgrace that certain minorities are portrayed as pathetic incels. The outreaching efects isn't just to do with dating and women for these minorities but how the rest of society bases their view of them on what TV tells them.
Good **** to read that.

It is a disgrace that certain minorities are portrayed as pathetic incels. The outreaching efects isn't just to do with dating and women for these minorities but how the rest of society bases their view of them on what TV tells them.

There are alphas still around doing their bit to make a change. In a sense this is like our civil rights movement separate from the black civil rights movement in the USA. To be viewed in the media/pop culture as human individuals and not stereotypes. To be able to express our own identities as we choose, not how the media chooses. It's not just a dating issue, it's an overall societal problem over there which till this day in many states is rampant.

This guy slays any races and he is a minority who helps other minority men too in his career as a dating coach. And he squats:

http://squattincassanova.blogspot.co.uk/

No matter how bad you think it is out there, there are more and more alphas trying to make a positive change for the minorities out there. I think it comes from a need to step up, a reaction from people who see that something is clearly wrong with society.
I am really attracted to Arab women, some of them from Lebanon, Syria , Iran are gorgeous.

It is just hard to meet them. And from what my relatives tell me they only either marry other Arabs or if they are to go outta their race it's white people like intothewater has found.

Lebanese girls are bliss, south ken and chelsea as a whole full of them. As you know outside the lycee.. Can't disagree with u.
(edited 9 years ago)
There are alphas still around doing their bit to make a change. In a sense this is like our civil rights movement separate from the black civil rights movement in the USA. To be viewed in the media/pop culture as human individuals and not stereotypes. To be able to express our own identities as we choose, not how the media chooses. It's not just a dating issue, it's an overall societal problem over there which till this day in many states is rampant.

This guy slays any races and he is a minority who helps other minority men too in his career as a dating coach. And he squats:

http://squattincassanova.blogspot.co.uk/

No matter how bad you think it is out there, there are more and more alphas trying to make a positive change for the minorities out there. I think it comes from a need to step up, a reaction from people who see that something is clearly wrong with society.

Yeah I have been following squatting Casanova since 2012 SRS. I don't think his advice is the best and some of his videos seem like a fraud but he's doing a good job regardless.

Although in personally think all PUA is rubbish and a fraud in general.

A lot of ethnics have started to lift as well. My local gym is basically full of Pakistanis, Eastern Europeans, Arabs and Blacks. I can't even remember the last time I saw an English guy in there Lmao.
(edited 9 years ago)
Yeah I have been following squatting Casanova since 2012 SRS. I don't think his advice is the best and some of his videos seem like a fraud but he's doing a good job regardless.

A lot of ethnics have started to lift as well. My local gym is basically full of Pakistanis, Eastern Europeans, Arabs and Blacks. I can't even remember the last time I saw an English guy in there Lmao.

Oo, i dont even go to the gym, i dont see the point and at the same i dont have excess fat. Its way to much commit and time that could be spent on other things. If u think it improves guys chances it does, but then it turns into life sentence of having to go to keep in shape! As long as your not fat, waste of time and energy.

A lot of ethnics have started to lift as well. My local gym is basically full of Pakistanis, Arabs and Blacks.

I think he's posted enough explicit pictures on his misc thread (lol) to be credible. But yeah, PUA in general is rubbish and fraudulent apart from very basic theories that are just common sense. This guy does well because of his qualities.

The internet, imo, has made it easier for minorities to share information about these things in society and organise a change better. Before this whole forum + internet media thing, there was such a lack of organisation and the media just easily picked every minority apart. It definitely goes way beyond just dating though, it's racism and about being respected as a citizen in society.
I think he's posted enough explicit pictures on his misc thread (lol) to be credible. But yeah, PUA in general is rubbish and fraudulent apart from very basic theories that are just common sense. This guy does well because of his qualities.

The internet, imo, has made it easier for minorities to share information about these things in society and organise a change better. Before this whole forum + internet media thing, there was such a lack of organisation and the media just easily picked every minority apart. It definitely goes way beyond just dating though, it's racism and about being respected as a citizen in society.

Yeah certain minorities are unfairly treaty very clearly and their portrayals in the media just add more fuel to the fire.

Original post by SloaneRanger
Oo, i dont even go to the gym, i dont see the point and at the same i dont have excess fat. Its way to much commit and time that could be spent on other things. If u think it improves guys chances it does, but then it turns into life sentence of having to go to keep in shape! As long as your not fat, waste of time and energy.

I agree if you got a busted face like me the gym won't help with getting women but for a guy who looks average it's a good way of adding another positive quality to your arsenal.

I lift to stay healthy
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah certain minorities are unfairly treaty very clearly and their portrayals in the media just add more fuel to the fire.

I agree if you got a busted face like me the gym won't help with getting women but for a guy who looks average it's a good way of adding another positive quality to your arsenal.

I lift to stay healthy

Try being American. UK is a liberal paradise compared to places like the south and midwest. Have a friend, Persian heritage, went to the USA on holiday and out of that whole queue (all white) he was the only one taken to the private room and searched / questioned. He was a British citizen. "Stop you are not in the USA yet" were their words. American racism has an ugliness that does not belong in western society. Yet, the media over there feed it to their kids and people for years and years.

Imagine being a brown coloured man dating a girl from another race there. Do you seriously think they would get the same treatment as in the UK where people don't really bat an eyelid? No, people really do hate that type of thing over there.
I think people unfairly judge white people because they take American culture/media/society as the representation of all white people somehow. To me, this is ignorance in itself.

Even in Europe, you get countries/areas which are particularly unfriendly to ethnic minorities. At the same time, countries/areas where it is fine for minorities. (males specifically).
How do you think black guys fair?

I think you guys need to change your perspective on things.

As much as it is about getting the girl, it is essentially about meeting people at the right time.

I can honestly say that in my own experience, sometimes circumstances cause you to meet women, that you end up dating unexpectedly. And it always happens when you least expect it, you just happen to be in the right place at the right time.

If it doesn't work out with a girl, you ask her out - get rejected - it may not be apparent why then, but later on down the line you will realise that by her coming into your life, served some sort of purpose. Either to help you build your character or inspire you in some way. This applies to guys too...sloane, tom ford I have befriended by pure accident, but I learnt a lot by doing so. Even though I have no plans on banging either. Not a gay hobbit.

Just go with the flow and be like water.

On that note, I am going to eat some cookies and have a glass of milk. Then bed. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
... so according to this forum , for a guy to just get an average girl [5/10] he needs the following:

- Be at least 6/10 facially [ This is a fact, women are more pickier than guys, see the studies at the end]
- Be ripped with decent muscle mass [Every thread where a guy can't get a girl the first question is 'do you even lift bro?']
- Be at least 6'0'' tall [The girls themselves here have said they wouldn't dare date guys less than 5'10'' in all the height threads]
- Be charming
- Be edgy and have a mysterious/bad boy aura
- But at the same time also be a gentleman
- Also be confident

So basically you need to spend hours fine tuning your social skills and spend at least 2-3 years at the gym getting a good body to get a skinny fat slightly chubby average looking girl.

what the girl has to do:

- Eat enough so that she isn't fat
- Spend 10 minutes before going out wearing make up

That is it.

LOL at anyone who spends all that time working on themselves just to get an average girl IN MAKE UP, so she's probably a 3-4/10 without it while you have to be at least 6 facially yourself [the higher you are the less of the other demands you need]. Also add in having a good job and education if you are going for a relationship with an average girl [but in return lower the facial requirement to a 5 instead]

LOL at the delusional guys in here giving guys all that advice to work on themselves for years just to get someone who looks average in layers of make up.

LOL at the girls who complain about not being able to get any guys, they clearly are either extremely obese or just simple shy basement shut ins.

If average looking women were forced to spend their lives in the shoes of the average guy they would all kill themselves within 2 days due to the lack of validation and attention they would receive.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, to just get an obese girl in 10 year you'll need to look like a male model, be at least 7'0'' tall, be 350 lbs at 4% body fat, have a 12 inch penis and at least own 2 planets [more status if they're in the Milky Way galaxy].

Some studies:

80% of women are only attracted to the top 20% of males:

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/

Women are much more pickier about men's looks than men:

http://www.science20.com/news_articles/one_night_stands_are_women_pickier_men

Women have sex with males above their looks league:

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/19485565.2011.615172#.U9PMzvldWSr

Reddit tinder experiment, where the average guy got nearly as many matches as the deformed/ugly guy but the super models got more than a 1000 in a day:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/23gvy0/its_hard_being_average_my_tinder_experiment/

I have made this conclusion based on studies, reports and experiements.

Inb4 the mythical ''I know a fat, bald and short guy who gets all the models bro'' response

No, he just needs to be a 5/10 himself.

However most male posters on here are so weird/awkward/misogynistic they're probably 2 or 3s out of 10.
5 myths:

To get girls you need to have film star looks
To get girls you need to be rich
To get girls you need to be stacked
To get girls you need to have great game
To get girls you need to constantly approach strangers and ask for their number

All bull****.

To get girls, you just need to a) make an effort and b) not be a complete loser/weirdo.
So this is where all the bed wetting losers hang out.
Original post by tehFrance
I found that being friends with women helps you pull... You lot go about it the wrong way, be friends with women first then you get to pull them :h:

I agree with this 100%. Currently my friendship group is a sausage fest. When i go back to college i am making friends with girls

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gillybop
So this is where all the bed wetting losers hang out.

TBH , this thread is pathetic.

But I hope it's given the OP hope.
TBH , this thread is pathetic.

But I hope it's given the OP hope.

thirty fookin pages ? I'm surprised its even got this far . OP just continued to slam down any advice or anecdotal evidence that was given to him at the beginning.
Original post by blueskyblue
thirty fookin pages ? I'm surprised its even got this far . OP just continued to slam down any advice or anecdotal evidence that was given to him at the beginning.

Because unverified anecdotal evidence > studies and statistics right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending