The Student Room Group

How do i receive my free lloyds nus card?

The question is in title but i have a student account with lloyds but have had no contact about how to get the nus card? Anyone else know what i need doing on my part?
Reply 1
Original post by Zik007
The question is in title but i have a student account with lloyds but have had no contact about how to get the nus card? Anyone else know what i need doing on my part?

According to their blurb, they should have sent you a letter after you opened the account, telling you what to do to get it. If they haven't, then call them and make sure the letter is sent to you. It's the NUS Extra Card, so make sure you call it that or they might get confused.

http://www.lloydsbank.com/assets/media/pdfs/current-accounts/student_account_welcome_pack.pdf

You have until 31st December to apply, so there's no hurry from the bank's point of view.
I haven't got mine as well! Went up to the branch I opened my account with and they had no freaking idea.
Reply 3
Go to this website and register with your code which you should have been given either by letter or visiting a Lloyds branch. They dont seem to follow up on this unless you ask. Think its frustrating that they just have you sit through an onscreen presentation or overview when opening or changing an account. They dont cover the NUS details on this presentation so the assistant/clerk doesnt deal with it for you. I understand letters are going out to all account holders at different dates. My surname falls under the letter B so I should receive my code by mail by 23rd Sept, and so on. With all the other things you have to deal with in your first weeks of uni.. maybe not a priority but if your like me and need to get everything in order, then pop by a lloyds bank with your account info and ID ask someone to get your code. See website and all explained. Hope this helps. :smile:

www.lloydsbank.com/nus

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending