The Student Room Group
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle

south waddell hall anyone?

Hiya anyone staying in waddell hall south??

I'm studying at Ambleside campus sep 2014 but was moved here cause they had no room left
(edited 9 years ago)
hey i'm staying there!
what course you studying?:smile:
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle
Reply 2
Original post by hannahcockburn
hey i'm staying there!
what course you studying?:smile:

heya I was starting to think I was on my own :biggrin: I'm doing Forensics what about you?
Reply 3
I'm Forensic and staying in South! I've met a couple of others too and we have a Facebook group message, add me on Facebook, it's Meg Williams! :smile:
Hey I'm also doing forensics but staying at waddell halls south ahaha its nice to know I'm not alone :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by ShannonCampbell
Hey I'm also doing forensics but staying at waddell halls south ahaha its nice to know I'm not alone :biggrin:

Yeah im in Waddel south too, i'm flat 34! Are you the forensics and Investigative or foundation Forensics?
Original post by MegOlivia
Yeah im in Waddel south too, i'm flat 34! Are you the forensics and Investigative or foundation Forensics?

Im doing foundation forensic what about you? And im in flat 32 :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by ShannonCampbell
Im doing foundation forensic what about you? And im in flat 32 :biggrin:

Im on the Bsc hons, but most the girls i know are foundation! Yayyy neighbour hahah, I know people in 32! Add me on facebook and ill get them to add you! https://www.facebook.com/megan.williams.18007218
Original post by MegOlivia
Im on the Bsc hons, but most the girls i know are foundation! Yayyy neighbour hahah, I know people in 32! Add me on facebook and ill get them to add you! https://www.facebook.com/megan.williams.18007218

Hehehe well when i get up there on sunday i will come say hello hehehe and request sent :biggrin: this is gonna be a good year x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending