The Student Room Group

Bleeding after manual sex

I'm 17 with no previous sexual experience and a guy performed manual sex on me. It was uncomfortable at the time and I was sore and bleeding a small amount the next day. I'm a little worried about what happened. Did he scratch me or did he damage my hymen? The bleeding was minimal but alarmed me a bit:/
If he went inside you either is possible. Not all men know to have short smooth finger nails, and if you haven't had anything like a moving finger inside you before, this may have torn your hymen a bit. (Even if it completely went, you'd still be "a virgin" of course.)

"Performed .. sex on me" sounds like you didn't really want it to happen...
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 17 with no previous sexual experience and a guy performed manual sex on me. It was uncomfortable at the time and I was sore and bleeding a small amount the next day. I'm a little worried about what happened. Did he scratch me or did he damage my hymen? The bleeding was minimal but alarmed me a bit:/

not quite sure what you mean by manual sex, but often the first time someone has sex they bleed as generally your hyman breaks, but this can break if you have used tampons. i could probably answer more if i understood, do you mean penal/vaginal sex, masturbation, or something else?
If somebody is a little too rough, be it with their hands or anything else, that can sometimes cause a bit of bleeding. But, given that you have no previous sexual experience, I think it's more likely that he tore your hymen.
Reply 4
Original post by PandaWho
not quite sure what you mean by manual sex, but often the first time someone has sex they bleed as generally your hyman breaks, but this can break if you have used tampons. i could probably answer more if i understood, do you mean penal/vaginal sex, masturbation, or something else?

Sorry for not being clear, I mean that he penetrated me using his fingers. I've used a tampon once before without bleeding. He wasn't gentle.
Sorry for not being clear, I mean that he penetrated me using his fingers. I've used a tampon once before without bleeding. He wasn't gentle.

If he was rough then thats fairly normal, especially if you arnt used to it, its nothing to be worried about at all!
Also you may have been tight if you havnt been penetrated by anything (other than a tampon once) so you will have possibly been stretched slightly, its honestly nothing to worry about!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry for not being clear, I mean that he penetrated me using his fingers. .. He wasn't gentle.

And was that what you wanted?
Reply 7
Original post by unprinted
And was that what you wanted?

Yeah I suppose so, he is lovely and it just happened very quickly.

Quick Reply

Latest