The Student Room Group

[Girls] Is pubic hair on men a turn off?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I dont mind, trimmed is a nice happy medium.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
No that would be mean. I'm not saying have it fully shaved but you know...keep it trimmed etc lol.

Tbh, I expected the concensus to be yes but I guess the girls on here are more considerate. Don't think considerate is the correct word here but I hope you get what I mean.
Regardless of gender, I wouldn't really want my lover to look pre-pubescent; hair's just part of being an adult. Just my two doubloons.
Original post by NinjaPirate
Regardless of gender, I wouldn't really want my lover to look pre-pubescent; hair's just part of being an adult. Just my two doubloons.

So beard or no beard?
Ah. So the girls like Bush.
Original post by rdmchill
Tbh, I expected the concensus to be yes but I guess the girls on here are more considerate. Don't think considerate is the correct word here but I hope you get what I mean.

Yeah I do get what you mean, that's what I expected before I opened the thread too :smile:
So beard or no beard?

Obviously it's the guy's choice what to do with his body, but a good beard can look badass.
Trimmed, but not bristly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I do get what you mean, that's what I expected before I opened the thread too :smile:

As a guy this makes life a lot easier and gives me faith in women.
As a guy this makes life a lot easier and gives me faith in women.

N'aww bless :h: Don't worry we're not monsters or anything, we don't bite.
N'aww bless :h: Don't worry we're not monsters or anything, we don't bite.

The forest is rather close to protected items, I hope the not biting is a literal statement.
As long as it's neat and clean I couldn't care less tbh!
The forest is rather close to protected items, I hope the not biting is a literal statement.

Really don't understand why guys are scared of taking a razor to their balls. Its almost impossible to cut yourself using a highstreet razor.

I use an Edwin Jagger DE89BL for my face and wouldn't dream of taking that south but a Gillette Mac 3/pro glide/anything similar you're not gonna cause damage no matter how rough you are.
Original post by And then...
Really don't understand why guys are scared of taking a razor to their balls. Its almost impossible to cut yourself using a highstreet razor.

I use an Edwin Jagger DE89BL for my face and wouldn't dream of taking that south but a Gillette Mac 3/pro glide/anything similar you're not gonna cause damage no matter how rough you are.

Its not fear. I shave and knows its not dangerous. If you got lucky on a night out and say you hadnt shaved you would be fine.
Its not fear. I shave and knows its not dangerous. If you got lucky on a night out and say you hadnt shaved you would be fine.

I always have clean underwear on and balls shaved in case I get run over by a bus, I do it for myself not anybody else.
I always have clean underwear on and balls shaved in case I get run over by a bus, I do it for myself not anybody else.

Would you hope the girl had shaved.
Bush is imo in fashion for both genders right now. A totally jungly male bush does look better than a totally jungly female one though
Would you hope the girl had shaved.

I've had sex with girls who hadn't shaved but I'm a slag.

If we're going into a relationship you're shaving them off. If pubic hair on me is a no go I don't really want a partner to have it but then I shave my legs (gotta have them tattoos looking good :wink: )so I'm probably not the best person to ask.
I've had sex with girls who hadn't shaved but I'm a slag.

If we're going into a relationship you're shaving them off. If pubic hair on me is a no go I don't really want a partner to have it but then I shave my legs (gotta have them tattoos looking good :wink: )so I'm probably not the best person to ask.

Fair enough.
Girls do you feel pressured to shave?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending