The Student Room Group

First time sex, Condom or Bareback?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DancinBallerina
*rolleyes* at the OP....

Virgin or not ALWAYS use protection.

Better to be safe than sorry....

Did you not read all the options? but I think condoms should be used as well as female birth control also.
This is such a silly thread because there is an easy answer if you want to get pregnant bareback if you don't Condom.
Original post by Anonymous
Did you not read all the options? but I think condoms should be used as well as female birth control also.

Yes, I read the entire thread. What baffles me is the fact you have to post such query when it's a no brainier?!? Majority would/will use protection REGARDLESS of the persons sexual history! I know for a fact I double up until things become more 'cemented' & etc.
(edited 9 years ago)
Yes, I read the entire thread. What baffles me is the fact you have to post such query when it's a no brainier?!? Majority would/will use protection REGARDLESS of the persons sexual history! I know for a fact I double up until things become more 'cemented' & etc.

Well, most of the people I was discussing this with said bareback/Only first few times which is a little wreckless I feel.
Original post by Dalek1099
This is such a silly thread because there is an easy answer if you want to get pregnant bareback if you don't Condom.

You are welcome to your view, I just merely wanted to see the opinions of other people.
Well, most of the people I was discussing this with said bareback/Only first few times which is a little wreckless I feel.

Clearly they are more stupid than.....stupid?!?
Original post by Submit To Jameel
Bareback feels ALOT better.:yes:

Really? Never done it without one
No cover, no lover. No slippy, no dippy.

I had trouble with breaking and rubbing off condoms, but I got a different size condom off the internet and that is no longer an issue. Doubling up condoms is a bad idea because it reduces the chance of a good fit. They only work when they stay on and don't break. If you want to double up on contraception, look at other methods.

Save on-the-skin contact for the rest of your bodies. Better to warm up with this a while (instead even) before the 'big deal' anyway. Orgasmic and non-orgasmic penitrative sex are more rewarding when part of a fuller appreciation of what feels good for each other. When you commit to a lifelong partner (marriage, kids and all that) it would be appropriate to not use a condom once you are both sure that you are STI clear and ready to provide for an extra person(s) for the next 18+ years.
(edited 9 years ago)
Truthfully, bareback. I went and got the morning after pill the next day and went on the pill after my period. I knew we were both virgins and wouldn't catch anything but I shouldn't have ran the risk of pregnancy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
[h="1"]bareback,first time should be a good sense[/h]
bare
One of the reasons I refused to sleep with someone is because he refused to wear protection. But, unlike most people, I am on medication which prevents oral contraception working.
Please always use a condom until you're in a committed relationship and are sure the other person's STD free.
Original post by curlycherry
Jesus would want you to go bareback

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jesus advocated the missionary position. He just loved to get nailed hard.
cant even remember Im pretty sure it was bareback.. it was 9 years ago and im still with her so..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vito Scaletta
cant even remember Im pretty sure it was bareback.. it was 9 years ago and im still with her so..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww
Reply 36
You may find it hard to maintain an erection with a condom on first time, just a word of warning.
Aww

we have a daughter now who's two.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know for a fact I double up until things become more 'cemented' & etc.

You are aware that using 2 condoms is more risky than using one, not less?
Original post by Jamie
You are aware that using 2 condoms is more risky than using one, not less?

I think she meant using two forms of contraception. Taking the pill and using condoms.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending