The Student Room Group

Am I eligible for the full tuition fees?

Hello! I am an EU student but I've moved to England in September 2013. I have applied to uni in the UK, but I have some doubts. I know that since I haven't lived in the UK for three years prior to the start of my course in September 2015 I won't be eligible for any maintainance loan and/or grant, however I am eligible for the tuitition fees. My question is, is it possible that I will only get part of the £9000 per year or does SFE automatically fund the whole tuitition fee? If I don't get the whole tuitition fees paid I won't be able to go to university here and I'm freaking out.Thanks for your help!
(edited 9 years ago)
The whole fee is paid. Assuming you have no previous studies?
Reply 2
Original post by OU Student
The whole fee is paid. Assuming you have no previous studies?

Yes, I'm just finishing my A levels. Never went to uni before. Thank you so much for replying!
Original post by margherita
Hello! I am an EU student but I've moved to England in September 2013. I have applied to uni in the UK, but I have some doubts. I know that since I haven't lived in the UK for three years prior to the start of my course in September 2015 I won't be eligible for any maintainance loan and/or grant, however I am eligible for the tuitition fees. My question is, is it possible that I will only get part of the £9000 per year or does SFE automatically fund the whole tuitition fee? If I don't get the whole tuitition fees paid I won't be able to go to university here and I'm freaking out.Thanks for your help!

You will be eligible for the maximum amount of tuition fee loan, which is £9,000, unless you explicitly ask for less. :smile: As long as you don't possess any degree, you should be fine! Good luck with your A-levels!
Reply 4
Original post by Thank you loads
You will be eligible for the maximum amount of tuition fee loan, which is £9,000, unless you explicitly ask for less. :smile: As long as you don't possess any degree, you should be fine! Good luck with your A-levels!

Thank you so much, I feel so much better now. Fingers crossed with my A-levels! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending