The Student Room Group

[Girls] The Perfect Height For Guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iama
Ooooh, consider me impressed :colondollar: not bad, not bad at all

Thank you :blush:
Original post by Nidokid
Then I dont see how people find it fine to question height. You can change your weight but you can't do the same to your height.

THIS.
A guy can't control his height but a girl can (mostly) control her weight. I don't think it's unreasonable for a guy to reject a girl for being an unhealthy weight (high or low, covering all grounds here)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think there's a perfect height. You ideal partner could be short or tall, it really depends on who they are as a person... There is an ideal height though. I reckon the ideal height for a short girl like me is 6ft1 or 6ft2, I seem to like tall guys more
Original post by TheTrueLondoner
I'm 5"5 but I generally like tall guys 6"+ lol
To each, his own :biggrin:

For me, it's not a necessity for guys to be tall; I won't turn down a guy just based on height alone, cos I feel like that's stupid.

I completely agree with you:daydreaming:
Oh the joys of being a 5'7.5" human male.
threads like these just boost huge egos and insecurity and it really shouldn't
Original post by simba_n
Exactlyyy haha what am I supposed to do?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Someone on here told me to carry a stool around.:tongue:
Am I safe at 5ft 10.5"? :p:
6'2 - 6'5 I'd say. Although I am a taller than average female at 5'10. Not to say I wouldn't date anyone shorter, but over 6'2 is my preference.
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Am I safe at 5ft 10.5"? :p:

You're a tad too tall for me. A friend is 5ft 11. If he's sat down, he's the perfect height.:colondollar:
Ideally taller than me I guess.
Original post by OU Student
Someone on here told me to carry a stool around.:tongue:

I have a name :fyi:

Is it bad I always check these threads purely to make me feel better? :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by SophieSmall
5'6-5'11 would be best, but it's not set in stone and I can honestly say I don't meet a guy and think his height is not right, unless he's really tall and it's logistically a nightmare.

I just increased your pool of potential mates.

Original post by xoflower
Short guys... get the hell over it!

People always say 'black girls are ugly... black girls blah blah' hundreds of threads on the student room, articles about how ugly we are. I'm not crying about it.

Thats like, not everyone is going to like you.

Stop being entitled.

There was a black girl at my old secondary school who had amazing legs :coma:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly

I just increased your pool of potential mates.

:unimpressed:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I have a name :fyi:

Is it bad I always check these threads purely to make me feel better? :tongue:

Sorry!:colondollar: I couldn't remember who said it.
I just want to be with someone who's taller than me, I did go out with someone who was shorter and it didn't work out, mainly because he was a grade A prick more than his height :lol:
My boyfriend is 6'10" and we've been together 15 months, d'aww. I'm 5'9" and only wear heels if I'm going out with him :smile:
Are we devolving to simplistic apes that actually concern ourselves with height, weight, femininity, masculinity, ect?

Wake me up when we evolve past the primate stage... xD
Original post by katinthehat
Not going to lie, I'm a heightist. Which is bad, I know, as nobody can help it. As a tall girl, I have had too many hot, nice shorter guys approach me who I have turned down. My friend says I'm shallow, but being tall you feel insecure having to loom over everyone anyway, so having a taller partner is a nice break. :wink: I'm not really strict, but any taller than my height (5'8") and you've got a good chance! :colone: However, I really don't understand when girls who are like 5'2" say 'no-one under 6ft'. It's like, damn girl, go for someone your own height! Leave the tall guys to the tall girls so we can make Olympians :wink:

Very similar to what I was trying to convey last week in my opinion on a different thread - very nicely written :smile:. But I got slaughtered for having an opinion. Preferably would date someone who is 5ft 11+, not keen on those shorter than myself. :smile: However I don't doubt they are nice gents.
(edited 9 years ago)
primary-year9 I was like one of the tallest
now I'm short at 5"10 smh
Original post by Olderandwiser23
Although taller men also have to have the right build. Lanky boys aren't my thing.

can I see what you look like please??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending