The Student Room Group

English Language Coursework

Hello,

I’ve been asked by my English Language teacher to find atleast 4 articles to use as star models for the coursework we will be doing inmid jan-february, but I can’t find any articles or publish pieces that lookgood at that I can interpret in my own writing. The trouble is I have no ideawhat to write about ect. Please can someone who has been in my position give mea few hints and tips.
It would be really appreciated. Thank you in advance.

K.x

Original post by Kezza_Howe
Hello,

I’ve been asked by my English Language teacher to find atleast 4 articles to use as star models for the coursework we will be doing inmid jan-february, but I can’t find any articles or publish pieces that lookgood at that I can interpret in my own writing. The trouble is I have no ideawhat to write about ect. Please can someone who has been in my position give mea few hints and tips.
It would be really appreciated. Thank you in advance.

K.x

Are you doing the Responding to an article part of the Cambridge IGCSE coursework portfolio?

If so, you wanna find controversial articles and basically say why you disagree with them. Our teacher provided a set of like 5 to choose from and some of the topics were:
-should school uniform be banned
-do we have a responsibility to protect random species that we've never heard of from going extinct. this one was by a pretty famous guy but i cant remember who
-you could also find one that says video games cause violence and then respond to that saying why they dont
Reply 2
Original post by Naveen1412
Are you doing the Responding to an article part of the Cambridge IGCSE coursework portfolio?

If so, you wanna find controversial articles and basically say why you disagree with them. Our teacher provided a set of like 5 to choose from and some of the topics were:
-should school uniform be banned
-do we have a responsibility to protect random species that we've never heard of from going extinct. this one was by a pretty famous guy but i cant remember who
-you could also find one that says video games cause violence and then respond to that saying why they dont

Hello,
No, I don’t think it is that. We just got told to pick sometexts for our 2 pieces of coursework.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending