The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by justintuijl
Just got the thing from the uni and they want: 60 credits overall including 45 at Level 3
What does that actually mean?

Hi - I assume you are studying towards an Access to HE Diploma? The Access Diploma is made up of Level 2 and Level 3 credits, Have they specified grades? Ask your college how your Diploma is made up, generally it consists of 45 Level 3 Credits and 15 Level 2 credits but it would be worth contacting your college to clarify this. If the University have not specified grades, I'd think that as long as you achieve pass grades in all your modules, you'll meet your offer.
Reply 2
Original post by Hero-H
Hi - I assume you are studying towards an Access to HE Diploma? The Access Diploma is made up of Level 2 and Level 3 credits, Have they specified grades? Ask your college how your Diploma is made up, generally it consists of 45 Level 3 Credits and 15 Level 2 credits but it would be worth contacting your college to clarify this. If the University have not specified grades, I'd think that as long as you achieve pass grades in all your modules, you'll meet your offer.

Oh thanks Hero-H, it is the University of East London and I heard they are less tricky to get into. I'm pretty dumb and am not expecting any distinctions. Thanks, you have put my mind at rest. Oh and yes it it an access to HE
Original post by justintuijl
Just got the thing from the uni and they want: 60 credits overall including 45 at Level 3
What does that actually mean?

Did you get into UEL with this course??
Original post by ffrankcadillac
Did you get into UEL with this course??

Don't bump old threads please, If you want to ask a question, make a new thread

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending