The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

Games Art at Northampton

Hello! I am currently considering Northampton as my first choice for games art and I'm looking for opinions on the course - teachers, equipment etc. Would you recommend Northampton uni? Thanks!
Original post by Ruxandraandreea
Hello! I am currently considering Northampton as my first choice for games art and I'm looking for opinions on the course - teachers, equipment etc. Would you recommend Northampton uni? Thanks!

Hello,

If you have the chance to come and see us at an open day then that would be a fantastic time to see our facilities and meet the course lecturers! We have all the latest industry software and games engines like UE4 and Unity. We also have 24 inch touch screens and a dedicated computer room (with Macs) just for Games Art students.

The next open day is February 14th (Valentine's day so you can't forget). All you will need to do is register on our website by clicking this link www.northampton.ac.uk/events/Open-Day-14th-February-2015

Laura :smile:
Northampton
Hello :smile:
I received an offer too. I really don't known what course is better or not, but I do some research and I see that's pretty great course, I'm considering Northampton but also I just received other offers from ARU, GCU, NUA (which I visited and it has great teachers and students) and UCA. I hope that you choose the right uni :biggrin: Maybe the 24 inch touch screen monitor convinced me to choose this uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending